Kasani Kumar Swamy
TRS Village president, Kanvaigudem, Peddavangara, Mahabubabad, Palakurthy, Telangana
Kasani Kumar Swamy is an Indian Politician and current TRS Village President from Kanvaigudem Village of Mahabubabad, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
On the 5th of July 1995, kasani Kumar Swamy was born to the couple Mr. kasani Somallu and Mrs. kasani Pullamma and resided in the Kanvaigudem village of Peddavangara Mandal in Mahabubabad District from the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2010, Kumar Swamy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Edunuthula in Telangana and completed his Intermediate course from SR Junior College at Hanamkonda, Telangana in 2013.
Later, he holds graduation with a degree from Kakathiya Degree College situated at Hanamkonda in Telangana and finished it in the year 2018.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Kumar Swamy entered the (Telangana Rastra Samithi) TRS Party in the year 2012 as a Party Member.
Kumar Swamy has been contributing to the development of the party since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the reputable position of Kanvaigudem Village President in 2019 and he provided care about the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
As a Village President, every activity is his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Kumar Swamy demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for the well-being of society.
Kumar Swamy also participated in Telangana Movement and fought for a separate Telangana state.
Kumar Swamy played an active role in the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
He participated in many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
Social and Development Activities–
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Kumar Swamy provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Kumar Swamy has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Kumar Swamy was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Services rendered during the Pandemic-
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Kumar Swamy came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quarantine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో ఇంటి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ సీనియర్ నాయకుడుని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది..
గ్రామంలో నివసించే చిన్నారులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న కాసాని కుమార్ స్వామి గారు మరియు ప్రముఖ నాయకుడు..