Kisan Morcha District Vice President, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Telangana, BJP
Karuturi Suryanarayana is an Indeed Indian Politician of BJP working Currently as Kisan Morcha District Vice President of Nizamabad district of Telangana.
Early Life & Education:
Suryanarayana was born on the 3rd of April 1966 in the village of Jaaithapur, to the couple Mr.Karuturi Varaju and Mrs. Karuturi Adilaxmi.
In 1985, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located at Yedpalle and completed his ITI course at Nizamabad, Indur in 1987.
Early Career in Politics :
Since he was a child, he had a great ambition to work in the public sector. He completed his education while simultaneously participating in several volunteer activities.Suryanarayana wishes to deliver all of the services to the people in achievement, having had a strong conviction of service from infancy.
He became a politician by joining the BJP in 1989 after being inspired by India’s Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, and finally rose to become the country’s leader.
As a Party Activist, he shows a genuine interest in the Party and participates actively in all activities, carrying out his duties by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s publicity.
In 1995, he accepted the prominent Position of Mandal Secretary from the BJP to give care to the people and the hardships they confront, and he served in that capacity.
Suryanarayana was designated as Panchayat Raj Cell Convenor of Yedpalle Mandal by the BJP in 2004 and has worked tirelessly for the people’s welfare.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him again the position of Panchayat Raj Cell Convenor of Nizamabad District from the BJP party in 2019.
He then constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people got him the position of Kisan Morcha District Vice President in the year 2021.
After receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
- Suryanarayana was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Suryanarayana played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
Activities Performed Recently:
- At the behest of the Bharatiya Janata Kisan Morcha Vice President, Suryanarayana participated in protests for solving the problems of Farmers.
- He participated in Protests demanding for the sugar factory to reopen in Bodhan.
- He fought for the Yedpalle village to be included in the Alisagar lift Irrigation.
- He provided the food and essentials to the people of Jaithapur village.
Party Activities :
- He campaigned full-time as the party’s full-time leader throughout the general election period, working relentlessly to assist the current leader and bring in more people to assure the party’s win.
- He also raised awareness in each household by disseminating information about the party and its plans.
- He has been working tirelessly for the party on tasks entrusted by higher officials.
- He was usually the first one up for the party, rising to the occasion and resolving any concerns that arose.
He organized and participated in Mandal and Village level meetings, as well as gave speeches to motivate the party’s future leaders.
- He was in charge of organizing and participating in Political Party Joining Meetings.
He has been serving and aiding the members of the party anytime they have needed assistance
Services Provided During Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he made himself available to individuals who were impacted by the lockdown and gave financial and humanitarian support to them.
- During the crisis, they acted compassionately, supporting people in need and providing additional assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and paying particular care to those who had been harmed by the lockdown.
- Suryanarayana provided face masks, hand sanitizers, meals to the less fortunate, and cash assistance.
- Due to the socioeconomic divide created by the Covid-19 limits, he has been providing critical supplies to aid water-scarce areas.
- Suryanarayana slipped out to assist individuals affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality employees by established norms.
- A demonstration was conducted to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps to avoid a Corona Epidemic.
- Villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution after the coronavirus was effectively eliminated to ensure that they were not exposed to any detrimental impacts.
- The Covid Vaccination Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s appeal that the people be made aware of the need of obtaining a free corona vaccine.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results, not attributes.”
Be A Ray Of Sunshine In The Lives Of Those Who Are Struggling In The Dark.
Bio-Data of Mr. Karuturi Suryanarayana
Name: Karuturi Suryanarayana
Father: Mr. Karuturi Varaju
Mother: Mrs. Karuturi Adilaxmi
Present Designation: Kisan Morcha District Vice President
Political Party : BJP
Education Qualification: Acquired ITI
Permanent Address: Jaithapur, Yedpalle, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Telangana
Contact No: 9949083360,8341283360
వర్ధంతి వేడుకల్లో అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం
అవార్డు అందుకుంటున్న సందర్భంలో..
గాంధీ జయంతి వేడుకల్లో పాల్గున్న కరుటూరి సూర్యనారాయణ గారు.
TookPart in Various Activities at Lions Club
Born in Jaaithapur
From ZPHS, Yedpalle
Acquired ITI course
at Nizamabad, Indur
Joined in the BJP
From Jaithapur, BJP
From Yedpalle BJP
Panchayat Raj Cell Convenor
From Yedpalle, BJP
Panchayat Raj Cell Convenor
From Nizamabad District, BJP
Kisan Morcha District Vice President
From Nizamabad District, BJP