Karukonda Bhanu Prasad
DYFI Vice President, Mahbubnagar, Telangana.
Karukonda Bhanu Prasad is an Indian Politician and DYFI Vice President of Mahbubnagar in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 25th of June 1998, Bhanu Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Karukonda Bachanna and Mrs. Karukonda Vanamma in the Village of Mahbubnagar in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2013, Bhanu Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Ganabharathi High School located at Monappagutta in Mahbubnagar District and completed his Graduation course from Dr.B.R. Ambedhkar Open University in Hyderabad.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2016, Bhanu Prasad began his career by joining the Telangana Raithanga Samithi(TRS) and from 2016 to 2018 he served as the Town Secretary of Mahbubnagar from TRS by executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
After fulfilling his responsibilities in the TRS, Bhanu Prasad joined the Democratic Youth Federation of India(DYFI) in 2019 to build a broad-based, powerful, and unified youth movement in India that includes every young man and woman who is determined to fight for the advancement and welfare of all of our youth.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Vice President of Mahbubnagar from DYFI in 2021 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
- By being a member of DYFI they fought to stop them from committing child marriages that were brutal to the Gauls system.
- A dharna was organized at the DYFI and SFI Collectorate in protest of the fee reimbursement.
- Many inter-caste marriages were conducted and the Puste-Mettalu was given over by Prasad under the slogan of “No Cost Marriage.”
- Despite the number of dharnas and roadblocks organized by Bhanu Prasad to protest against the injustice done to the farmers.
- An anti-government dharna was staged in front of the MRO office, and 25 farmers participated in a farmer bandh(Rythu Bandhu).
- On two previous occasions, protesters gathered in front of Pragati Bhavan to demand that the government provide employment and resolve the transmission of knowledge.
- Dharna was conducted outside the Collector’s office in Mahbubnagar in support of the building of double bedrooms in the town.
- Members of the DYFI and the CITU marched over 100 kilometres in Mahbubnagar, calling for the abolition of labor laws in the country.
- In Mahbubnagar, a hunger strike was undertaken to urge the execution of Narendra Modi’s policies and the repeal of obsolete agricultural laws.
- On the occasion of Vinayaka Chaviti, Kabaddi tournaments were held in Mahbubnagar, while a performance of the Telangana Sahuda battle play was staged in Nawabpet on Dussehra day, respectively.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Bhanu Prasad fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Bhanu Prasad has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- The dignitaries honorably celebrated the birthday and death ceremonies of the National and Political Leaders and laid flowers at their statues by commemorating the services.
- Bhanu Prasad helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Bhanu Prasad is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Bhanu Prasad acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Bhanu Prasad responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, Bhanu Prasad organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
కాళీ పోస్టులను భర్తీ చెయకుంటే ఉద్యమిస్తాం
రాష్ట్రంలో కలిగే ఉన్న పోస్టులను భర్తీతో పారు ఉద్యోగ క్యాలెండర్లను విడుదల చెయ్యాలని డి వై ఎఫ్ ఐ జిల్లా కో కన్వీనర్ భాను ప్రసాద్ గారు అన్నారు.
క్యూబా-అర్జెంటీనా మార్క్సిస్ట్ విప్లవకారుడు, వైద్యుడు, రచయిత, గెరిల్లా నాయకుడు, దౌత్యవేత్త మరియు సైనిక సిద్ధాంతకర్త ఎర్నెస్టో “చే” గువేరా గారి జయంతి వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
డి వై ఎఫ్ ఐ 4వ జిల్లా మహాసభలు లో ప్రసంగిస్తున్న భాను ప్రసాద్ గారు.
నాలుగు కోట్ల ప్రజలలో ఉద్యమ చైతన్యం రగిలించిన తెలంగాణ సిద్ధాంతకర్త, ఉద్యమకారుడి జయంతి సందర్భంగా వారికి ఘన నివాళులు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.
డబుల్ బెడ్రూమ్ సమ్మర్స్లామ్ కోసం సర్వే
మహబూబ్ నగర్లో జీపు యాత్ర