Kisan Morcha State Executive Member, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Karna Nagaraju is an Indian Politician and current Kisan Morcha State Executive Member from the BJP Political Party of Jandrapeta in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 05th of May 1982, Nagaraju was born to the couple Mr. Karna Eswaraiah and Mrs. Karna Sugunamma resided at Veluru, Tamil Nadu.
In the year 1998, Nagaraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Pulcinella Village in Andhra Pradesh. Later he holds ITI from Government ITI College Situated at Punganur in Andhra Pradesh and completed it in 2004, He acquired his Diploma from Alhoda Polytechnic College at Nellore in the year 2005-08.
Nagaraju hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 1990, Nagaraju joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
As a part of the BJP, Nagaraju expressed a keen interest and performs every activity as a Active Member by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2021, he was promoted as the Mandal President of Pulicherla in Andhra Pradesh after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct, as well as for the privilege of recognition.
Nagaraju was designated as the Mandal General Secretary from Pulicherla in 2021 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the district, In the year 2021, Nagaraju was given the position of District Parliament Executive Member of Rajampeta by BJP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
Nagaraju extended his service and work by accepting the elected position of Kisan Morcha State Executive Member of Andhra Pradesh from the BJP in 2022 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position and by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Nagaraju was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He’ll be accessible to the Party at all times to ensure the well-being of the people he works with.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Nagaraju expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- Nagaraju has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Nagaraju primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Nagaraju sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- Nagaraju equipped masks, sanitizers, food, and financial aid to the underprivileged.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Nagaraju assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Biodata of Karna Nagaraju
Name: Karna Nagaraju
DOB: 05th of May 1982
Father: Mr. Karna Eswaraiah
Mother: Mrs. Karna Sugunamma
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: Kisan Morcha State Executive Member
Marital Status: Unmarried
Interests: Party and Social Activities
Permanent Address: Jandrapeta, Pulicherla, Chittoor, Punganur, Andhra Pradesh.
రాజంపేట పార్లమెంట్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు డా. ఏవి. సుబ్బారావు గారు కౌన్సిలర్ మెంబెర్ నాగరాజు గారికి ప్రవేశ పత్రికను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.