Karate Shiva Yadav
Karate & Kickboxing Coach, Social Activist, Kanaipally, Kothakota, Wanaparthy, Devarakonda, Telangana.
Karate Shiva Yadav is the Karate & Kickboxing Coach and also serving the people with great enthusiasm as a Social Activist.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:-
He was born on 10th June 1987 to the couple Sayanna and Manamma and raised with his family in Kanaipally Village of Kothakota Mandal in the district of Wanaparthy.
In the year 2004, He earned his Higher Board of education from ZP Secondary School resided at Kothakota.
Later, he completed his undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Kothakota in 2008.
He acquired his bachelor’s degree from Sri Vidya Degree College placed at Kothakota and accomplished it in 2012.
SHIVA’S PASSION FOR MARTIAL ARTS:-
Of all the indoor games, karate & kickboxing is Shiva’s favorite because it helps oneself against the issue and helps everyone to be self-dependent.
Since the date he brought up, Shiva has inspired by academic persons and has been shown a keen interest in Karate & Kick Boxing. These combined art defines his passion, as it shows him how countless dreams turn into reality.
AS A SPORTSMAN AND COACH:
Shiva has been fascinated by Karate and Kickboxing games since childhood. He learned the fundamentals related to Karate and Kickboxing in his teens. Soon after his education, Shiva began his Professional Career as a Sportsman.
While performing his duties, Shiva attends regular practice sessions and undertakes private training to maintain the required standard of fitness.
He takes part in scheduled sporting competitions and alters the sporting equipment and takes into account the sports promotional activities that benefit the Students which results in the expansion of his Work.
Since growing years, He has been determined to be a Coach for Martial arts. The determination he took made him set up an Academy of his own named Tiger Bruce Lee Shotokan Sports Karate and Kickboxing Academy in 2007 as his dream is to make his trainers in an acquired position.
And soon after establishing the academy he influenced and motivated them in different stages of their life to became a good example to many of the people, to fight against the odds in life, to attain success, and most importantly to be happy in life are exemplary. Shiva Yadav is regarded as one of the best contemporary Coaches.
Activities performed through the Academy:
- He is constantly striving to take active children from poor families and those who are capable of playing to national and international levels.
- Shiva is determined that the students who are training from their academy will go to Karate and Kickboxing games at the Olympics.
- He visits the school and the college and discovers the hidden talent in the girls by training them and preparing them to take them to the national and international levels.
- Shiva visited schools and colleges and organized an awareness seminar on karate to educate today’s generation on the need for Karate and Kickboxing.
- For those who are interested in martial arts and are not financially well off, Shiva is only offering free training to those who are striving to improve their talent.
- He took 8 students who were active in his academy to Jammu and Kashmir and Sri Lanka to showcase the talents of their students.
- He has been educating many students since he founded the academy and offers free Coaching to Poor students.
- He provides free education to poor students in school and college sports quota and trains them to be proficient in the game and skilfully endures them.
- He offers free degree and B.Tech seats from the sports quota for students from poor families to pursue higher education.
- It has been pointed out that if we are not limited to reading but also acquire knowledge in games and Arts, our accustomed education will be useful in the future.
- He offers free self-defense training to girls with the idea that girls can protect themselves in dangerous situations if they learn a minimum of self-defense to prevent atrocities and rapes against girls today.
- Because of Corona, he realizes that everyone is struggling financially and offers self-defense and free training on behalf of the academy to those who are interested.
Services through Hindu Vahini Organization:
Shiva is the Member of the Hindu Vahini Organization which is the Hindu youth religious group founded by Yogi Adityanath
> On behalf of the Hindu Vahini Organization, Shiva is doing his part to bring about awareness among the people about Indian culture and Indian traditions by bringing awareness among the masses.
> Explaining Dharma, about customs, about cultural traditions, about the way human beings behave, he strives not to oppress society without enslaving them to bitter habits.
> He is striving hard for the complete abolishment of the differentiation between touchable-untouchable, higher caste and lower Caste and to promote the harmonious development of society and also for the protection of the Cows and set up of Cowsheds.
AS A SOCIAL ACTIVIST:-
From an early age, Shiva was very interested in rendering Service and his interest turned him into a Social Worker who expected the happiness of the people through his service.
His sense of Service was exposed by joining as a Member of the Vivekananda Association which is a Non- Profitable Organization that rendered services to poor and Needy People.
– Shiva has performed many social and welfare activities through the organization by assisting the people financially and Manually.
– Every year, On the Birth anniversary and Death anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, who introduced Hinduism to the Western world, the flowers are laid to the portrait and pay homage for his services.
– He was very supportive of education and under his auspices seats were given free to poor students and fought hard and persevered on the problems faced by the College and college students.
– He extended his services by assisting the family by donating a certain amount for their well-being who are deeply affected by the assassination of the person.
– He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
Karate is a defensive art from beginning to end
Views of Shiva Yadav about Martial Arts
Shiva's martial arts principle
“Actual battles is at the passion of our martial art.
There can be no proof unless there is actual fighting.
There could be no integrity without justification.
There is no acceptance without commitment. This is
a definition in the martial arts world.”
– Karate Shiva Yadav
Sindhu, a student from Kanvayapalli village in the National Boxing Zone organized by Fit India in Jammu and Kashmir. She competed in the under-17.40 kg category of the Women’s Boxing Championship and won gold in the girls’ event against Haryana, Punjab, and Maharashtra. Also selected for the International Women’s Boxing Championships in Nepal. Coach Shiva Yadav brought the matter to the attention of the village elders as they were facing financial difficulties to participate in the national competitions and they provided financial assistance.
Tiger Bruce Lee Shotokan Sports Karate & Kickboxing Academy students from Kottakotta Mandal Centre from Telangana State participating in the National Karate & Boxing Championship organized by Fit India in Jammu and Kashmir Founder & Director of Bruce Lee Martial Arts Academy Shiva Yadav said them All the Best and wished them a successful return
An official presents a certificate to a trainee boxer.
Shiva Yadav conducting an Honor Ceremony for a person by laying a Garland on him.
Awards and Rewards
Medals and Certificates awarded to academic students.