TDP Party Activist, Village Leader,Kattrivanipeta, Jalumuru, Srikakulam, Narsannapeta, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Karanam Ramu is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Activist & Village Leader from Kattrivanipeta of Srikakulam of Andhra Pradesh State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Ramu was born on the 23rd of October 1982, in Kattrivanipeta village of Srikakulam District from the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Karanam Ram Murthy and Mrs. Late Karanam Laxminarayanamma.
In the year 1997, Ramu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Atchutapuram in Visakhapatnam, and in 1999, he completed his intermediate course at Government Junior College at Challavanipeta, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
Ramu believes that the true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, After the conclusion of his studies Ramu turned into a profession as a Civil Contractor, and ever since he started, He simultaneously handled his family and business responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Ramu began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TDP Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of TDP, Ramu expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
As a Village Leader from TDP, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, and Party development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the society.
Family Participation in Politics-
In the year 1998, Karanam Ram Murthy joined politics after being inspired by TDP Political activism. He has been following TDP Leaders and providing altruistic services to the public since he first engaged in politics.
In the year 1998, Ram Murthy was promoted as the Sarpanch of Kattrivanipeta, and his Mother Late Laxminarayanamma was designated as Ward Member from the 7th Ward after receiving control and carried out all operations for the welfare of the people.
Village Development Activities –
He held and implemented many instrumental Development activities in the Srikakulam district as part of the intention that the Kattrivanipeta Village should become a role model to neighboring villages.
Providing Water Facility-
In order to solve the water problems in every house of Kattrivanipeta Colony people Ramu installed taps and solved the water issues by providing pure drinking water.
As there is damage to the Pipelines of the Water tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
Setting Up Street Lights–
The roads in the village were widened at the corners due to heavy rains, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. As part of the development program in the village, Street Lights were set up.
- Ramu has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Ramu fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Ramu distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Ramu stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Ramu conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Ramu also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
HNO: 37, Land Mark: Sri Mallikarjuna Temple, Village: Kattrivanipeta,Mandal: Jalumuru, District: Srikakulam, Constituency: Narsannapeta, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 532428
Mobile: 9490431683, 9390796199
Born in Kattrivanipeta
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Atchutapuram
From Government Junior College,Challavanipeta, Andhra Pradesh
Joined in the TDP
From TDP, Kattrivanipeta