Karakota Kishore Babu
Dalitha Mithra Sangam District President, Annamayya, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Karakota Kishore Babu is an Booth Committee Member and District Vice President for Dalitha Mithra Sangam at Rayachoty in Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of February 1993, Karakota Kishore Babu was born and raised by the couple Mr. Karakota Jayaram and Mrs. Karakota Bharathi in Gorlamudiveedu in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Kishore Babu acquired his Secondary School Certificate from Vijayavani High School at Rayachoti Kothapet in Andhra Pradesh.
A career in Community:
In 2016 Kishore Babu appointed as the Booth Committee Member and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues.
With unprecedented confidence in him, in 2022, he was the Member of the Dalitha Mithra Sangam from Rayachoty. He desperately carried out his duties without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
In 2022 he was elected District President of the Dalitha Mithra Sangam at Rayachoty in Andhra Pradesh to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by effectively executing his tasks and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Kishore Babu was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason the candidate won the contest.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election, briefly explained the party’s rules to every voter, and worked hard for the party’s victory.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Kishore Babu participated in many Dharnas and Rallies for the village and the benefits for the people.
A Pension is a fund into which a sum of money is added during an employee’s employment years and from which payments are drawn to support the person’s retirement from work in the form of periodic payments. A pension may be a ” defined benefit Plan“, where a fixed sum is paid regularly to a person, or a “defined Contribution Plan”, under which a fixed sum is invested that then becomes available at retirement age.
Karakota Kishore Babu helps provide pensions to the old aged people and widows and also provides scholarships to students at the village and mandal levels.
- He helps Dalit women to create awareness about their development and encourages them to avail government schemes by providing employment to disadvantaged women.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging Bore wells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and installing CC Cams.
- By fixing issues with water by installing Mini Water tanks in the hamlet, and any other minor problems that may emerge, he fulfills his duty while caring for the well-being of the residents of the village and zone.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Palle Pragathi Program, the Haritha Haram Program, and planting trees in the hamlet.
- solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and dispensed White Ration Cards.
- He also made them aware of how the various welfare schemes implemented by the state and central governments benefit the people, especially the poor, and how to utilize them.
- During his rule, he worked diligently to alleviate a lot of farmers, and he was rewarded with a sizable payment in exchange for the goods the farmers produced.
- He organizes weddings for orphans and gives them the necessities.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who had been badly affected by the assassination of their families.
- He fought for the Ambedkar Statue in the Village. And he distributed Fruits, Clothes, and food on the occasion of Dr. B.R Ambedkar Birthday.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was organized to raise awareness about the virus and the precautions to be taken.
- He offered sufferers of the COVID virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- At the time of the corona, he provided rice bags, other food items, and groceries to everyone in the community.
- The Corona Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free Corona vaccination.
- A protest was held to increase public awareness of social distancing and the need to adopt preventative measures to stop the Corona Epidemic from happening.
- To guarantee that no adverse effects were exposed to the inhabitants, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village once the coronavirus was successfully eradicated.
Biodata of Mr. Karakota Kishore Babu
Name: Karakota Kishore Babu
Father: Mr. Karakota Jayaram
Mother: Mrs. Karakota Bharathi
Education Qualification: Completed SSC
Profession: Full Time Politician
Community: Dalitha Mithra Sangam
Present Designation: Dalitha Mithra Sangam District President
Permanent Address: Gorlamudiveedu, Rayachoty, Annamayya, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 9346160208
“Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.”
దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం జిల్లా కార్యాలయం నందు రాయచోటి పట్టణ కమిటీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది. అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు కరకోట కిషోర్ బాబు మరియు రాయలసీమ నాలుగు జిల్లాల ఇంఛార్జి పెడబల్లి నాగ భూషణం ఆధ్వర్యంలో పట్టణ అధ్యక్షుడు గా యండపల్లి లోకేష్ ను ఏకగ్రీవంగా ఎన్నికయ్యారు.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా కార్యాలయంలో సావిత్రీ భాయ్ పులే జయంతి సందర్భముగా అతిరథ మహారథులు ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షుడు కైపు రామాంజనేయులు గారు, రాష్ట అధికార ప్రతినిధి పెదివీటి నరసింహులు గారు, రాయలసీమ జిల్లాల ఇన్చార్జి పెడబల్లి నాగ భూషణం గారి చేతుల మీదుగా అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు గా కరకోట కిషోర్ బాబు గారిని ఎన్నుకున్నారు.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం వ్యవస్థాపకులు కైపు. రామాంజనేయులు గారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా రాయచోటి మండల తహసీల్దార్ గారికి అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం జిల్లా కమిటీ సభ్యులు కలసి అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహం స్థాపించుటకు స్థలం, మరియు అంబేద్కర్ గారి భవనముకు స్థలం కేటాయించుటకు వారి దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం తరపున అర్జీఇవ్వడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం జిల్లా ఉపాధ్యక్షులు, కరకోట. కిషోర్ బాబు గారు, జిల్లా వర్కింగ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్, చాట్ల. వీరయ్య గారు, జిల్లా ప్రచార కార్యదర్శి జల్లా.రెడ్డెప్ప గారు పాల్గొన్నారు.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం కైపు. రామాంజనేయులు గారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు అన్నమయ్య జిల్లా దళిత మిత్ర సంఘం కమిటీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో మన రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత డాక్టర్ భీమ్ రావ్ అంబెడ్కర్ గారు రచించిన రాజ్యాంగానికి 73 సంవత్సరాలు పురస్కరించుకొని రాజ్యాంగ దినోత్సవము జరుపుకున్నాము.