District SC Cell President, Ankushapur, Ghatkesar, Medchal, Telangana, BJP
Kapparagalla Karunakar is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and District SC Cell President of Medchal in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Kapparagalla Karunakar was born on the 03rd of December 1975, to the couple Mr.Kapparagalla Yadaiah and Mrs.Kapparagalla Narsamma and raised in Ankushapur.
In the year 1992, Karunakar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Gurukul Residential High SChool in Ghatkesar and completed his Diploma in Government Polytechnic College, Masaftank, Hyderabad in 1995.
He attained his Post Diploma from Jawaharlal Nehru Polytechnic College at Ramanthapur in 1999. He has done as Apprentice at Hindusthan Aeronautical limited at Balanagar in 2000.
After completing his education, he started his career as a supervisor for Air Conditional Department at Ramoji film city from the year 2000-2002.
Karunakar worked as Mandal Training Coordinator(MTC) for SERP Project at Ghatkesar from 2002 to 2006.
From 2006-11 he worked as Faculty in Dr.Reddy’s Foundation at Erramanjil and then worked as Showroom Incharge at Jasper Industries for Tata vehicle showroom from 2011-14.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Karunakar with a passion to serve the people by joining Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in 1992. After joining, he completed his Prathmik Shiksha Varg, or initial training camp in 1992.
Then he entered politics by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India) in the year 1995.
Since the day he stepped into it, Karunakar has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Karunakar contested as Sarpanch from BJP in 2001 and the 2006 contest as Ward member for 2nd Ward.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Mandal Secretary in the year 2001 and rendered the services by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations up to 2003.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Mandal SC Morcha President for Ghatkesar from 2009 to 2011 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Later he worked as BJP General Secretary for Mandal from 2011 to 2013 and from 2014 to 2017 worked as SC Morcha District Vice President and rendered his services. He is the Active leader in the MRPS.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of District SC Cell President of Medchal from BJP in the year 2020 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After acquiring the authority and carrying out all activities as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by fully complying with a code of conduct to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Village Developmental Activities :
- Karunakar participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
- He helped about 100 members in getting the labor cards in the village.
- He worked for the sanction of money for the construction of community halls in Ankushapur and Madharam village.
- He worked for getting the Anganwadi SChools in the Village in 2018.
- He worked to sanction about 10 lakhs for getting functional in the Village which is now under construction.
- He worked for getting the Ganesh mandapam in the village with the Mandal Funds of about 4 lakhs.
Social Developmental Activities :
- He served the elderly and needy people in the village by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He helped in getting the loan through SC corporation for about 20 Members.
- He participated in dharnas and rallies for the welfare of people from the BJP Party.
- He played a key role in organizing the birthday of Babu Jadjeevan and setting up the statue of Babu Jadjeevan statue in the village Under the direction of Ambedkar yuvajana Sangam.
- He participated in the Blood donation camps and helped in organizing the camps.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum of about 1 lakh 30 thousand for the well-being of death-stricken families through insurance.
- He provided the financial support of about 30k for medical emergencies and also for marriages in the village.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in SChool and encouraged them by providing the seats to eligible students and getting reimbursement also by giving about 1000 rupees to the students who got the first rank.
- He on his sponsored Plates, Bags, and Books for the students.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Karunakar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government SChemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- Karunakar sneaked toward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Email : email@example.com
Biodata of Mr. Kapparagalla Karunakar
Name: Kapparagalla Karunakar
Father: Mr. Kapparagalla Yadaiah
Mother: Mrs. Kapparagalla Narsamma
Present Designation: District SC Cell President
Education Qualification: Post Diploma from Jawaharlal Nehru Polytechnic College
Permanent Address: Ankushapur, Ghatkesar, Medchal, Telangana,
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day..”
కే. ల్. లక్సమన్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
బండి సంజయ్ గారిని కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Ankushapur
From Gurukul Residential High SChool, Ghatkesar
From Government Polytechnic College, Masaftank
Obtained Post Diploma
From J awaharlal Nehru Polytechnic College, Ramanthapur
At Hindusthan Aeronautical limited, Balanagar
Joined in the RSS
Joined in the BJP
contested Ward member
Mandal SC Morcha President
From BJP, Ghatkesar
BJP General Secretary
from BJP, Ghatkesar
SC Morcha District Vice President
From Medchal, BJP
District SC Cell President
From Medchal, BJP