District Secretary, Jangaon, Telangana, YSRCP
Kanthi Chiranjeevi is an Indian politician and current District Secretary of Jangaon in Telangana from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 04th of August 1987, Chiranjeevi was born in Veldanda village of Narmetta Mandal in Jangaon District to the couple Mr. Kanthi Yellaiah and Mrs. Kanthi Laxmi.
Chiranjeevi his Secondary School of Education in 2000 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Veldanda Village of Jangaon District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
After the conclusion of his education, in the year 2009, he commenced his political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Since the day he stepped into it, Chiranjeevi has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of INC for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Chiranjeevi’s diligence and promoted him in the prestigious designation as the Mandal Youth Member from Narmeta so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
After fulfilling the responsibilities of the people Chiranjeevi joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, in the year 2017 he has been appointed in the admirable designation as District Joint Secretary from YSRCP and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of YSRCP,Chiranjeevi expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the relevant party.
For his sincerity in the following year i.e in 2017, his designation has been upgraded to District Secretary from YSRCP. Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
Chiranjeevi actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Chiranjeevi played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Chiranjeevi has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party-
- In the year 2002, in Veldanda village he constructed a YSRCP flag basement.
- During Elections, he enthusiastically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Chiranjeevi actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Chiranjeevi has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Five members of the Vellanda hamlet were given double bedroom houses by Chiranjeevi.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Chiranjeevi fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Chiranjeevi distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Every Year he celebrates YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s birth anniversary in the Old age homes and distributes food for the orphan people.
- Every year he celebrates the death and birth anniversaries of Freedom Fighters by recalling their services.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- He fought over every issue related to land issues and in other cases. He solved many occupied land issues in the Veldanda Village people.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Chiranjeevi stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Chiranjeevi conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the
- party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Chiranjeevi also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.