Kangundhi Jyothiswar Reddy
Village Youth Leader, Kothuru, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kangundhi Jyothiswar Reddy is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the Village Youth Leader.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Kothuru on 15-07-1994. His parents were Raja Reddy & Desamma.
In 2010, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School and Studied Intermediate from Govt. Junior College in 2012.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s Degree from Govt Degree College at Pakala in 2015.
CAREER IN POLITICS
With the continuation of his studies, In 2012, Jyothiswar joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) the Students wing, and began rendering service to the students and people by addressing the problems faced by the students.
He fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostelers with a protein diet, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, struggles over education, and many more.
In 2012, Jyothiswar Reddy was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People more.
He was a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Village Youth President, where he has worked diligently for the Party and the people.
From the start of his political career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Born in Kothuru
at ZP High School
from Govt. Junior College
from Govt. Degree College
Village Youth President