Kandula Renuka Lakshmaiah
Mandal Vice President, Thipparthy, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS
Kandula Lakshmaiah is the Mandal Vice President of the TRS Party. Lakshmaiah was Born on 25-November-1979 to Chandraiah & Balamma in Thipparthy, Nalgonda.
In 1995, Lakshmaiah finished his schooling at the ZP High School at Thipparthy and completed Intermediate from the Nagarjuna Junior College located at Nalgonda. He studied Polytechnic in diesel mechanic from 2000-2001. Kandula Lakshmaiah married Renuka.
Lakshmaiah started his political career through The Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and he was a Leader from 1996-1998. He was appointed as Division Assistant Secretary from the Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) and served from 1998-2006.
He joined the CPM. From 2001-2008, Lakshmaiah is in the position of Division Committee Member elected from the Communist Party of India (CPM) and discharged his duties from 2001-2008. He worked as a Ward member of Gram Panchayath from 2006-2013. Lakshmaiah joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2013 and appointed as the District secretary of Nalgonda from 2013-2017.
In 2017, He Joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party(TRS) and was an Active Member of the Party. Lakshmaiah designated as the Mandal Vice President in the year 2018 and continuing in his respective designation since then.
With the support and inspiration of Lakshmaiah, Kandula Renuka participates in every Party activities and she elected as the Vice Chairman of Primary Agricultural Credit Society (PACS) and serving since 2020.
Kandula Lakshmiah was the Founder&President of the Disability Development Service Society and serving since 2012.
- From 2009-2014, Lakshmaiah played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- As a part of environmental protection, Lakshmaiah has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He also engaged in programs like Palle Pragathi, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Laksmaiah financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- Lakshmaiah supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
- He fought and strive hard for the stoppage of the Janmabhumi event.
- Involved in the student movement and also in electricity Dharna which was held after the death of former late CM Y.S Rajashekar.
- Lakshmaiah fought for the handicapped reservations, govt schemes, and handicapped pensions.
- Lakshmaiah holds a three-day dharna with his team in Thipparty demanding to release Lagadapati Rajgopal.
- Lakshmaiah conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Lakshmaiah provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Lakshmaiah.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Lakshmaiah assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- Many Awareness Programs were conducted about Handicapped people.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- Lakshmaiah financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- With the support of the Party and other village members, Lakshmaiah distributed vegetables and fruits to the nearly 1500 families in the village and needy people during the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Masks, Sanitizers were distributed to the village people by Lakshmaiah.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
అంబెడ్కర్ జయంతి సందర్బంగా
అంబెడ్కర్ జయంతి సందర్బంగా నివాళులర్పిస్తున్న మన లక్ష్మయ్య గారు.
తిప్పర్తి మండల కేంద్రంలో రైతుల సదస్సులో మంత్రి జగదీశ్వర్ రెడ్డి మరియు నల్లగొండ శాసనసభ్యులు కంచర్ల భూపాల్ రెడ్డి గార్లతో కందుల రేణుక లక్ష్మయ్య గారు..
హరితహారంలో భాగంగా ...
రాజ్యసభ సభ్యులు బడుగుల లింగయ్య గారిని అర్&బీ గెస్ట్ హౌజ్ లో కలిసిన లక్ష్మయ్య గారు.
కొరోనా సమయంలో పండ్లను మరియు కూరగాయలను అందజేస్తునారు.
ర్యాలీ లో భాగంగా
నాగార్జునసాగర్ ఉప ఎన్నికలలో భాగంగా గుర్రంపోడు మండలం మొసంగి గ్రామంలో నల్లగొండ ఎమ్మెల్యే గారి ఆదేశం ప్రకారం నోముల భగత్ గారి గెలుపు కోసం ఇంటింటి ప్రచారం చేస్తూ లక్ష్మయ్య గారు కరపత్రాన్ని అందచేశారు…
లక్ష్మయ్య గారు తన హోదా ని బాధ్యతగా భావించి పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం ప్రచారం చేస్తున్న సందర్భం…