Kandlavath Sevya Naik
District ST Cell President, Murikimalla Thanda, Pullalacheruvu Mandal, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh, TDP,
Kandlavath Sevya Naik is an Indian Politician of TDP and District ST Cell President of Murikimalla Thanda, Pullalacheruvu Mandal, Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 01st May 1985, Kandlavath Sevya Naik was born to a couple Mr. Kandlavath Komati Naik and Mrs: Kandlavath Laxmi Bhai in the village of Murikimalla Thanda, Pullalacheruvu Mandal, Prakasam District, in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Sevya Naik acquired hisSecondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Yerragondapalem and completed his Intermediate from S.S.& N. Junior College located at Narsaraopet in the year 2002.
He finished his Graduation from SVKP Degree College located at Markapuram in the year 2005 and completed his Post Graduation from Acharya Nagarjuna University at Guntur in the year 2009.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2002, Sevya Naik began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Sevya Naik was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Sevya Naik was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Village President in Murikimalla Thanda in the year 2004. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
He was promoted as Mandal President in Pullalacheruvu Mandal in the year 2006.
He was also elected as Yerragondapalem ConstituencyLeader in the year 2006.
He was elected as Mandal District ST Cell President in Prakasam District in the year 2021.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- On the occasion of Chandra Babu Naidu’s birthday, Sevya Naik gives fruits to the underprivileged.
- Sevya Naik attempts to promote public knowledge about the TDP Party.
- Sevya Naik has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Sevya Naik expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Sevya Naik takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Seiya Naik continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Sevya Naik is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Sevya Naik snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
Bio-Data Of Mr. Kandlavath Sevya Naik
Name: Kandlavath Sevya Naik
Father: Mr. Kandlavath Komati Naik
Mother: Mrs. Kandlavath Laxmi Bhai
Present Designation: District ST Cell President
Education Qualification: Post Graduation
Permanent Address: Murikimalla Thanda, Pullalacheruvu Mandal, Prakasam District
Contact No: 9949116639, 9490728946.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results, not attributes.”
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలో సందర్భంగా
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకుడి పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు ఘనంగా చేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
జ్యోతిరావు పూలే జయంతి సందర్బంగా
దేశ సమాజ పునర్నిర్మాణానికి జ్యోతిరావు పూలే చేసిన విశేష కృషి చిరస్మరణీయం. వారి యొక్క జయంతి సందర్బంగా పూలే గారి సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.