Kancham Jayachandra Reddy
Mandal Convenor, Belupalle, Baireddipalle, Palamaner, Chittor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kancham Jayachandra Reddy is the Mandal Convenor of Baireddipalle from the YSRCP. He was born on 24-12-1986 to Narayana Reddy and Padmavathiamma.
Jayachandra Reddy completed his schooling at ZPHS, Belupalle village. He earned his Intermediate from Munnarayana junior college, Palamaneru. Jayachandra Reddy graduated with a Degree from BT degree college, located at Madanpalle.
Apart from his political career, Jayachandra Reddy manages his own Business of Poultry.
Jayachandra Reddy came into politics with the determination to achieve something that would benefit the people and bring the country into development. He entered into active politics with the Indian National Congress(INC). He worked as a Party Activist by contributing to every party program. He switches over from the Congress party and joined the YSRCP in 2009.
Jayachandra Reddy was elected as Mandal Convenor of Baireddipalle from the YSRCP. In order to discharge his responsibilities as Mandal Convenor, he takes all Mandal issues to the concerned authorities and resolves them. Being an active leader Jayachandra Reddy participates in each and every party activity such as party joining programs, election campaigns, party emergence day celebrations, etc.
He took part and played a key role in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, Padayatra, Sakalajanula Samme, Special Status, Bahibamba Sabha. He made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
“Jayachandra’s goal is to serve the people as a party activist and social activist throughout his life”.
- Jayachandra Reddy is also a Social Activist who will always take immediate action on people’s issues.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath. Conducts awareness programs on Environmental Protection.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Jayachandra Reddy financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
Jayachandra Reddy’s Contribution during Covid first wave:
-As an Active Leader, Jayachandra Reddy gave his contribution to the village and poor people even in the covid crisis. He provided essentials, Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-Created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Organized free food service to the Police, Municipal Workers, Front-Line Workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-He distributed food and rice to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. Arranged buses to go to their villages.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
-Jayachandra Reddy distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
-Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Jayachandra Reddy’s Contribution during Covid Second wave:
-Jayachandra Reddy served during covid second wave also.
-He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
-Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19. Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
-Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
-He says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
-Provided a packet of rice, pulihora, water packets, Masks, Sanitizers in the lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
-He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
-Jayachandra Reddy arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims and saved many lives.
కన్వీనర్ జయచంద్ర రెడ్డి గారిని సన్మానిస్తున్న పార్టీ సభ్యులు
వివాహ వేడుకకు హాజరై నూతన వధూవరులను ఆశీర్వదించిన YSRCP లీడర్ జయచంద్ర రెడ్డి గారు
అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని భోజనాలు వడ్డిస్తున్న కన్వీనర్ జయచంద్ర రెడ్డి గారు
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా జాతీయ జెండా ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలు జరుపుకున్న YSRCP నాయకులు
బేలుపల్లె గ్రామంలో నీటి సమస్య తీర్చడం లో భాగంగా బోర్ వేయిస్తున్న మండల్ కన్వీనర్ జయచంద్ర రెడ్డి గారు
Jayachandra Reddy took part in various Party Activities
Jayachandra Reddy with Party Leaders
YSRCP leaders educating villagers about the Navaratnas scheme
Party Activities Videos
Born in Belupalle village
from Munnarayana junior college, Palamaneru.
with a Degree from BT degree college, Madanapalle
Joined in the Congress party
Joined in the YSRCP
of Baireddipalle from the YSRCP