Kanala Lokeswar Reddy
YSRCP District Joint Secretary, YSR Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kanala Lokeswar Reddy is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as YSRCP District Joint Secretary.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up in Pandikunta on 03-May-1977. His parents were Byreddy & Kanthamma.
In 1994, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ERMR (Sharada Nilayam) and Intermediate from the SV Degree College in 1996.
Later in 1999, He acquired Bachelor’s degree from SV University, Thirupathi.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 1994, He was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress (INC) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the People and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a Mandal Youth Congress President of Galiveedu in 2004, where he executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the party’s initiatives.
In 2005, He increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position as the District Youth Congress Vice President by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations in 2006.
Lokeswar Reddy was appointed as the Congress District General Secretary, has been served in the position with gratitude, and perpetually worked hard for the well-being of society.
In 2011, He quit the INC and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP). Since the date of joining the Party, He has been actively participating in every program related to the political party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Reddy JAC District General Secretary in 2020 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
From the start of his career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY
On the one hand, while performing his political duties, he concurrently established Reddy Youth Swachandha Seva Samastha in 2020 and has been serving as the Founder of the respective Foundation by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Lokeswar Reddy worked as Akhila Bharath JAC Admin by providing desperate service to the people.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He took part in the Protest and dharna on the issue of EBC (Economic backward Caste ) to implement a 15000 Scheme for the beneficiaries.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- Covid activities were done under the Reddy Youth Association by distributing Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.