Kanakam Sampath KK
Amma Association Founder & Chairperson, Social Acivist, Muttaram, Shankarapatnam, karimnagar, Manakondur,Telangana, BSP
Kanakam Sampath is a well-known Indian Politician and Founder & Chairperson of Amma Association who, rather than constrain his work to a specific area, has broadened his scope by dedicating himself to social service in a variety of disciplines, including Politics.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 08th of August 1980, Sampath was born to the couple Mr. Kanakam Lingaiah and Mrs. Kanakam Laxmi in the village of Muttaram of Karimnagar district in the Indian state of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 1994, Sampath acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sri Krishnadevaraya High School located at Karimnagar in Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2019, Sampath debuted in the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, along with religious minorities.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Village Treasurer and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of BSP, Sampath expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that in 2020, he was honored as the Mandal In-Charge from Shankarapatnam in the Indian State of Telangana for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
In 2021, he was promoted by receiving the authority as a District In-Charge from Karimnagar of Telangana by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE-
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
Sampath has been used to being served since he was a teen and with the sole idea of helping the poor, in the year 2010 Sampath established an Amma Association affiliated with Amma Ashramam at Muttaram in the state of Telangana. From the day of establishment, he imparted a sense of affirmation and a desire to serve the organization by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
Sampath has been acting as the Founder & Chairperson of the foundation he fulfills his responsibilities and is always being available to the people and giving them the help they need.
The Main Motto of the Ashramam is to render service to the people who were in need of assistance and help them in all possible ways. The Foundation is dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human life. It strives to “Promote the well-being of Humanity” in all aspects.
As a first step towards providing modern treatment mainly to poor patients, Sampath has launched Heal Homecare. Patients are provided free consultation and treatment. Patients requiring emergency treatment availed of the facilities for admission and treatment round the clock.
Blood Donation Camps and Medical Camps were conducted in the village of Muttaram in Telangana.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Sampath distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Sampath sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Sampath held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.