District President of Agricultural Labor Union, Ex-Sarpanch, Ramanarsaiah Nagar, Konijerla, Wyra, Khammam, Telangana, CPIML
Kampasati Venkanna is the District President of Agricultural Labor Union, Khammam. He was born on 01-01-1967 to Pichaiah in Gudurupadu village, Khammam district. He completed the 7th standard.
In 1985, Venkanna entered Politics through Agricultural Labor Union. From 1995-2000, he served as Sarpanch, Ramanarsaiah Nagar, Konijerla Mandal. In 1985, He fought for Podu Lands, a separate partnership for which he also experienced prison life. From 1995-2005, he joined the Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) New Democracy party. He was a Member of the Agricultural Labor Union, Khammam district. Venkanna working as District President of Agricultural Labor Union, Khammam.
Venkanna gave his contributions to Telangana Movement. He has participated in Niraharadiksha, Padayatra led by Kona Sridhar.
He enrolled children in schools to eradicate illiteracy. He set up Parks. He went to jail for 15 days during a dharna held for a discounted price for farmers. Venkanna distributed six thousand acres of Podu Land under the auspicious of Madhava Reddy, Kolluri Venkaiah, Kottapelli Srisailam. Kranti Nagar, Jampa Nagar, Ellannna Nagar, Vikram Nagar, and Ramnagar colonies were formed under the direct participation of the party.
- Venkanna has done development activities during his Sarpanch term. He laid CC roads in the village. Street lights were set up.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households. Created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Provided the facility of toilets in schools and Anganwadi Centers.
- Gradually reduced the use of plastic and said avoid plastic using completely.
- He provided Rice, Vegetables, Masks, Sanitizers to the poor people in the COVID-19 lockdown period.
- Awareness created on how to prevent COVID-19 and how to maintain Social Distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.