MRPS Yuvasena State Working President, Andhra Pradesh, MRPS
Kambala Pradeep is an Indian Politician and current Yuvasena State Working President from MRPS of Agiripalli Village from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 12th of March 1994, in the Agiripalli village of Krishna district from Telangana state, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Mr. Kambala Muthaiah & Mrs. Kambala Sarojini.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In the year 2009, he studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Agiripalli, Andhra Pradesh.
In 2012, he finished his undergraduate from Government Junior College situated at Agiripalli, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2011 Pradeep debuted into the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day he stepped into it, Pradeep has worked above and beyond his means as a Party Activist for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Pradeep was a sincere YSRCP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
In the year 2020, he joined the MRPS Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (a not-for-profit organization formed to demand the categorization of the SC reservation quota in Andhra Pradesh and the states of India).
He improved his work ethic in the year 2020, as a Yuvasena Working President from MRPS to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society.
His unwavering commitment and sincere determination towards service made him upgraded to the Yuvasena State Working President from MRPS in 2020 to promote the appropriate viewpoint on the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by alleviating their problems.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Pradeep provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Pradeep served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Services Rendered during Pandemic COVID-19-
- Pradeep sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to the people, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Pradeep as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
“Give To People From What God Has Provided You. It Will Surely Come Back To You With Greater Value.”
బాపట్ల ఎంపీ నందిగం సురేష్ గారిపై దాడులకు పాల్పడటం దారుణమని, దాడికి నిరసనగా అగిరిపల్లి బస్టాండ్ కూడలిలో దళిత సంఘాల ఆధ్వర్యంలో నిరసన చేయడం జరిగింది..
బహుజన పరిరక్షణా సమితి ఆధ్వర్యంలో భాగంగా..