Kallukuntla Prabhakar YSRCP
YSRCP District Joint Secretary, Anantapur, Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kallukuntla Prabhakar is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP and District Joint Secretary from Anantapur district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Career In Politics:
On the 05th of January 1995, Prabhakar was born to the couple Mr. Kallukuntla Anand and Mrs. Kallukuntla Venkamma and resided in the village of Bethanapalli in Roddam Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 2010, he acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Thurakalapatnam in Anantapur.
Prabhakar completed his Intermediate course at Government Junior College at Penugonda, Andhra Pradesh in 2012.
As he hails from a farming Family & Being born into a rural middle-class family, he chose to do Agricultural Occupation as it is the backbone to all other occupations, and especially humans need to survive ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Early Career In Politics-
In the year 2018, Prabhakar was drawn into politics by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
As a District Joint Secretary from Anantapur in 2021, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, and college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Prabhakar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the YSRCP Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in YSRCP Party. He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Prabhakar Naidu offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- He has been distributing vital supplies to aid water-scarce places due to the social distance created by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Prabhakar snuck out to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures adopting adopting adopting preventative measures order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from developing.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
“Leadership Cannot Just Go Along To Get Along, Leadership Must Meet The Moral Challenge Of The Day.”
– Kallukuntla Prabhakar YSRCP