Party Activist, Vagumadugu, Konakanametla, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Kale Nagaraju is an Indian Politician of YRCP and a Party Activist in the village of Vagumadugu, Konakanametla Mandal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Kale Nagaraju was born On 26th October 1994, to the couple Mr. Kale Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Kale VenkataSubamma and resided in the Vagumadugu village from Konakanametla Mandal, Prakasham District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2017, Nagaraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Ambedkar University.
Nagaraju believes that The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, so on his interest in the Business after his study, he started a Vehicle business.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Nagaraju also to his interest in social welfare entered into politics and he joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) as a party Activist.
As a Party Activist he, executed his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines and he provided care about the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Nagaraju took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of all YSRCP Leaders.
- He Participated in the Village development activities likas fought against the water problems faced by village people.
- He met all the big leaders to solve the water problems in the village and also met KodaliNani Garu.
- Nagaraju was a devoted YSRCP worker from the beginning, preaching the values. He was profoundly moved by the party’s policies and ideals, as well as the vision of our great leader Sri Y.S.Jagan, and was enormously inspired by him.
- Nagaraju attended the party meetings and he also donated to the activities and increased his work by serving for the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations.
- He protested for the Gurukulas in BC hostels as the students of Gurukul are more disciplined and organized. They are taught to follow a well-pplanned schedulein school.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and financially assisted the poor children in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Nagaraju has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Nagaraju came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice for about 40 days.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర పౌర సరఫరాల శాఖ మంత్రి వర్యులు గౌ. శ్రీ కొడాలి వెంకటేశ్వర రావు (నాని) గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన నాగరాజు గారు.
నాగరాజు గారు పార్టీ నాయకుడిని కలిసిన సందర్భంలో.
నాగరాజు గారు పార్టీ సీనియర్ నాయకుడు కలిసిన సందర్భంలో.