Personal Assistant of Warangal MP Pasunuri Dayakar, TRS, Paidipally, Parkal, Warangal, Telangana.
Kalakotla Madhu is the Personal Assistant of Warangal MP(Pasunuri Dayakar). He was born on 10-04-1976 to Janardhan in Paidipally Village of Parkal Mandal, Warangal District. In 1994, He completed SSC Standard from ZPHS at Paidipally.
In 1996, He has Completed his Intermediate from the Lal Bhadurshasri College at Warangal. In 1999, He attained a Degree from Sikkim arts and science college, Warangal. In 2014, He completed Post Graduation with a Master of Social Service from Kakatiya University.
In 2001, He started his Political journey with the TRS(Telangana Rashtra Samithi) Party. He played an important role in Telangana Movement Rasta Roko, Vanta Varpu and Programs, Sakala Janula Samme, and Hunger Strike for Telangana.
He conducted the Rallys about Telangana Movement, Bike Rally’s, Dharnas, and 100 days Hunger Strike for Telangana Movement, Dikshaas, and Played a Key Role in Telangana Movement. He participated in Highway Band Program, Telangana bands. He participated in every party meeting in his town. He conducted Mandal Level Party Programs and Party joining Programs.
In 2007, He selected as Secretary of Campaign Committee in Wardhanapet. In 2008, He was promoted as General Secretary of Campaign Committee in Wardhanapet.
In 2014, He appointed as a Personal Secretary of Warangal MP(Pasunuri Dayakar).In 2015, Madhu Served as a Member of Teed Social Organization. In 2018, He joined in Kadhalika Organization and was a Member of the Kadhalika Organization.
In 2021, He appointed as Personal Assistant of Warangal MP Pasunuri Dayakar and Currently working as a Personal Assistant to Passunari Dayakar of Warangal MP.
- He has done many social activities from the Teed Social Organization.
- He Distributed Bedsheets to Oldage People and Widows.
- He Distributed Meals to Orphans.
- Helping for Handicapped People and Supported to the Poor People, Students. He fought for the Students Scholarships and Hostel infrastructure More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information.
- Madhu distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He did Many social Activities from Kadhalika Organization to the Poor People.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his village, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in this area.
- He distributed Meals and Financial Support to the Migrates.
- Madhu helped buses to the Migrates to go to their own Places.
- Street lights were set up.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households. We have also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.