TRS Social Media Incharge, Mondikunta, Aswapuram, Pinapaka, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, TRS
Kaladhar Thumu is an Indian Politician belonging to the TRS Party. He is a prominent TRS leader with plenty of experience in the political field. Currently, he is working as Mandal Social Media in Incharge of Aswapuram from the TRS party.
He was born on 25th May 1981 in Badradri Kothagudem. His parents were Venkataiah and Sugunamma.
In 1996, Kaladhar completed his SSC standard from Aravinda high school, Mahabubabad. In 1998, he earned his Intermediate from Samaikya junior college, Mahabubabad. In 2001, He attained his Graduation(Degree) from Vignana Bharathi degreecollege. Kaladhar did Diploma in Hotel Management. He gets into higher education with his Post Graduation. In 2004, Kaladhar acquired PG from Osmania University, resided in Hyderabad.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. Although he played a major role in Political Life. He balances his professional life as a Businessman. He ran a Bricks Business.
A career in Politics:
Kaladhar always had the utmost zeal and enthusiasm to serve and help the people. From his teenage, he offered his services voluntarily to the public. Kaladhar officially entered into Active Politics with the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and worked as a Party Activist.
Due to certain circumstances, Kaladhar left the CPM. He switches over to the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2014 and took party responsibilities.
About the Party:
Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) is an Indian regional political party that is predominantly active in the state of Telangana. It was founded on 27 April 2001 by K. Chandrashekar Rao, with a single-point agenda of creating a separate Telangana state with Hyderabad as its capital.
The Telangana Movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The new state corresponds to the Telugu-speaking portions of the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 7 February 2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Kaladhar played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He took part in dharnas, rasta rokos, rallies, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, protest programs, as a part of the Telangana Movement.
Kaladhar contested as Ward Member but unfortunately, he lost with a slight difference majority. He worked as an Active Member of the party and gave his contributions to the party welfare programs. He was recognized as a Key Strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
In 2021, Kaladhar was appointed and serving as Mandal Social Media in Incharge of Aswapuram from the TRS party. He was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Social Media Incharge. He joined the BC Cell(Yadav’s Community) and has started fighting over BC people issues. His active participation in the Community brings him to promote BC Cell State Treasurer.
- Kaladhar has shown a special interest in Social Service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Kaladhar has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He has been celebrating famous leaders’ birth and death anniversaries in the Orphanage and distributes fruits, milk on that day.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Kaladhar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- Kaladhar and TRS leaders demanded a reduction in inflated petrol and diesel prices.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Kaladhar is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Kaladhar’s Contribution during the Pandemic Covid-19:
-Kaladhar rendered his service to the Mondikunta people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Kaladhar put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
ఓటు హక్కును వినియోగించుకున్న సోషల్ మీడియా ఇంచార్జ్ కళాధర్ గారు మరియు తెరాస కార్యకర్తలు
కొమ్మిరెడ్డి శ్రీనివాస్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన కళాధర్ గారు
ఇటీవల మరణించిన కొర్స రమేష్ కుటుంబీకులను పరామర్శిస్తున్న తెరాస లీడర్ కొమ్మిరెడ్డి శ్రీనివాస్ రెడ్డి గారు
Born in Bhadradri Kothagudem
from Samaikya junior college, Mahabubabad
from Vignana Bharathi degree college
from Osmania University, resided at Hyderabad.
through the CPM party
Joined in the TRS party
of the TRS party
TRS Social Media Incharge