Kaku Madhusudhan Yadav
Youth Leader, Sangam, Nellore, Atmakur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Kaku Madhusudhan Yadav is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Youth Leader of Sangam in Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of April 1986, Kaku Madhusudhan Yadav was born to the couple Mr. Kaku Venkata Kondaiah and Mrs. Kaku Ragamma in the village of Sangam at Nellore in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Madhusudhan acquired his secondary Board of Education from Vikas High School at Sangam, Nellore, and completed his Intermediate course from Netaji Junior College at Sangam, Nellore in 2003.
He attained his Graduation degree from PRR and VS Government Degree College affiliated with SV University at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh in 2006 and finished his Post Graduation of MCA from Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology in Tamilnadu affiliated with Vinayaka Mission University in 2010.
Soon after receiving the certificate of education, Madhusudhan turned into a Professional as an Administrative Manager at KL University in Nellore District, and ever since he started, he simultaneously handled his family and professional obligations.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before the accomplishment of his Education, Madhusudhan Yadav began his political career by entering the ABVP(Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) as a Member and started rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
As being a part of ABVP, Madhusudhan Yadav expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Convinor of Sangam from ABVP in 2003 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Madhusudhan Yadav officially joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) in 2013 to follow in the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
As being a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he has been serving as the Youth Leader of Sangam in Nellore District from YSRCP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly, and ever since he has been discharging his duties as a process of excessive commitments.
- Madhusudhan Yadav was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement to prevent the separation of Andhra Pradesh State.
- He palyed the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Madhusudhan Yadav has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party strengthening.
- While serving as a YSRCP activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Madhusudhan Yadav has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Madhusudhan Yadav has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Madhusudhan Yadav primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Madhusudhan Yadav built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- As a part of environmental protection, Madhusudhan Yadav has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Madhusudhan Yadav sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 2-100, Landmark: Sivaji Center, Village&Mandal: Sangam, District: Nellore, Constituency: Atmakur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 524308.
Mobile: 80080 12080, 91540 13220
“The Courage Of A True Leader Is To Execute Up His Vision Originates From His Enthusiasm, Not From His Authority.”
-Kaku Madhu Sudhan Yadav…
ఆమరణ నిరాహార దీక్ష
రాష్ట్ర విభజనను నిరోధించడానికి సమైక్యాంధ్ర ఉద్యమంలో భాగంగా ఆమరణ నిరాహార దీక్షలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామ ప్రజలతో కలిసి కార్యాలయం వద్ద కాకు మధుసుధన్ గారు.
Born in Sangam Village
at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Vikas High School, Sangam
from Netaji Junior College, Sangam
Joined in the ABVP
of Sangam, ABVP
from PRR and VS Government Degree College, Nellore
from Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Tamilnadu
Joined in the YSRCP
of Sangam, YSRCP