YSRCP Youth Leader, YSRCP, Rajampet, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
Kadiri Balreddy is an Indian politician, and he serves as the YSRCP Youth Leader of Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh.
Kadiri Balreddy was born on 27th March 1988 in Pulivendula, Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh, to a couple, Mr Kadiri Raghuram Reddy and Mrs Kadiri Tulsiamma.
In 2022 he completed a Graduate (Degree) from SDHR College, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh.
A career in Politics:-
Balreddy had the attitude of serving the people and had political qualities from his childhood. While still studying, he used to fight for justice for the people and stand by everyone in his village. And has been an active participant in party programs.
After seeing Akepati Amarender Reddy’s (ZP-Chairman) social service, interest in people, perseverance and hard work, Balreddy developed a passion for politics. After that, Balreddy entered politics in 2021 from the YSRCP Party with his inspiration.
In recognition of Balreddy’s service to the party and the people, he was selected as YSRCP Youth Leader in Rajampet Mandal in 2021, still working as a Youth Leader.
- He participates in every hunger strike, dharnas, protest, bike rally and meeting held on behalf of the party.
- He conducts environmental programmes like planting saplings and organizing blood donation camps, surveys in backward areas, and other developmental activities.
- On the occasion of the party’s inauguration day, a flag unveiling program was organised, and a party meeting was arranged.
- Balreddy participated in the bike rally along with YSRCP leaders.
- He explained the greatness of the YSRCP party to the people keeping in mind the upcoming elections. And Balreddy works to bring the youth into the party.
- Balreddy campaigned; during elections, he went door-to-door campaigning and YSRCP plenary and YSR consolation tour programs; he worked hard to get more people to vote for his party so that it could win in his area.
- He conveyed to the people the party’s greatness and the symbol and ideology of the YSRCP party leaders. He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through mobilization Programs.
- Balreddy provides clothes, food, blankets, fruits, and stationery to the children and the elderly in the orphanage.
- He is always ready to do his part to serve the people in times of natural calamities like storms, floods, fires and epidemics.
- He gave books, pens and bags to the students of his village.
- Balreddy leads forward the Youth for education, sports, social activities and welfare programs.
- He carries out activities that help society and people in education, medicine, health, natural disasters and social awareness.
- He strives to develop the youth, inspire them in community development, and use all the methods of nation-building social work (social casework, social group work, community organization method, social welfare method, social action method and social work research).
Services rendered during the Pandemic:-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Balreddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lock-down.
- Balreddy conducted awareness programmes among the people of the adjoining villages around his district. He was taking precautions such as washing hands frequently, not touching his face, not being in touch with sick people, and wearing a well-fitted mask while in indoor public places, as well as in an area where covid-19 and new COVID-19 cases are high in the hospital are at a higher risk of developing severe illness from COVID-19 and he told them.
- The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has affected the activities of many people. Balreddy had imposed restrictions in his village for public health due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Festivals, concerts and other events have been cancelled.
- Balreddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lock-down.
- During the crisis, Balreddy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving particular support to those impacted by the lock-down.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
Biodata of Mr. Kadiri Balreddy
Name: Kadiri Balreddy
DOB: 27th March 1988
Father: Mr. Kadiri Raghuram Reddy
Mother: Mrs. Kadiri Tulsiamma
Education Qualification: Graduate (Degree)
Profession: Full Time Leader
Political Party: YSRCP
Present Designation: YSRCP Youth Leader
Permanent Address: Rajampet, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 7997000935.
“పరిపూర్ణత సాధించాలంటే, నీకు ని కలపైన గౌరవం ఉండాలి.”
MLA గారిని కలిసిన కదిరి బాల్ రెడ్డి గారు మరియు ysrcp పార్టీ నాయకులు