Senior Leader, Jaggampeta, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Kadimi Ramesh is an Indian Politician of the YSR Congress Party and Senior Leader of Jaggampeta in Kakinada District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 25th of July 1975, Ramesh was born to the couple Mr Kadimi Nukaraju and Mrs Kadimi Nukaratnam and raised in the Jaggampeta of Kakinada District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1995, Ramesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kaleswaram and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Jaggampeta in 1997.
Soon after finishing his studies, Ramesh turned into a professional as a Civil Contractor and ever since he started, Ramesh simultaneously handled his family and professional responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ramesh has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) and the Present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and joined the YSRCP party in 2003 and served as a Leader of the Party.
As a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day he stepped into it, Ramesh has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Ramesh has been Senior Leader of Jaggampeta from YSRCP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance; for his work, his portrait was anointed in honour of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Ramesh has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Ramesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- Ramesh has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Ramesh built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ramesh assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
H.No: 3-3, Ramalayam Street, Village&Mandal: Jaggampeta, District: Kakinada, Constituency: Jaggampeta, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 533435.
Mobile: 94412 76744, 95538 76744
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు..
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కరోనా సమయంలో ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో మొక్కలను నాటడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ తత్వవేత్త భారత దేశ రెండవ రాష్ట్రపతి సర్వేపల్లి రాధాకృష్ణన్ గారి జయంతి వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
On the Occasion of Meeting
గౌరవనీయులు కన్వీనర్ ఎం ఎల్ సి “తల శిలరఘురాం” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర కాపు కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్మన్ “అడపా శేషు” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Jaggampeta Village
of Kakinada District, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Kaleswaram
from Government Junior College, Jaggampeta
Joined in YSRCP
of Jaggampeta, YSRCP