District Treasurer, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, BJP.
Kadhuri Achaiah is an Indian Politician as a District Treasurer and District General Secretary of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri from BJP in Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 10th of May 1974, Kadhuri Achaiah resided in the village of Yadhagirigutta in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1990, Kadhuri Achaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Alair in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri in Telangana.
In 1993, He acquired MPC from Government Junior College at Alair. In 2013 obtained a BA from Kakathiya University in Telangana.
A career in Politics:
From 1986 to 1990, Kadhuri Achaiah entered politics with a passion for serving the people by joining the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) in Alair from the Indian State of Telangana.
For his involvement and participation in all the programs and performance in the election In 1991, He was elected as a Vice President of Government Junior College and Joined in BJP.
Kadhuri Achaiah, in 1998 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) as an Active Member started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religion.
He was elected as Mandal President for Telugu Youth from TDP of Yadagirigutta Mandal in the Telangana State. he expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as a President by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
He was involved in the grand journey of the programs and was actively involved and played a vital role in the programs organized by TDP Party.
From 2001 to 2006, Kadhuri Achaiah was allocated to Saidapur, and Mylarugudem villages as a Vice Sarpanch from Alair was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing specific service.
Kadhuri Achaiah was Contested as MLA in 2009 from Yadadri Bhuvanagiri at Alair constituency. Serving the people in all ways by working all the time for the benefit of humanity thoroughly, citing the code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
From 2014 to 2022, Achaiah was the BC Welfare Association District General Secretary at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
From 2016 to 2022, Achaiah was elected as a District General Secretary for Kuruma Sangam for the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district.
Kadhuri Achaiah is more interested in serving the people than he joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) as a Party Activist in 2019.
In 2019, he joined the BJP ward. He was recognized by the party for leading the party’s programs and was given an opportunity by Dasari Mallesham as the Treasurer of the BJP Yadadri district.
In 2019 actively participated in the municipality and the co-operative bank actively in the elections of the local bodies, and he was elected unanimously as the Director of the Co-operative Bank from Yadadri district.
From 2020 to 2022 BJP District Treasurer position was given to Kadhuri Achaiah for his tremendous work at the district level. He has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties correctly and by the rules and regulations.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- From 1991 to 2000, The RSS Shakhtar annually celebrates the Rakhi holiday with the slogan “Neku Maku Raksha.”
- Since 2019, food facilities have been provided to the activists and leaders who attended the sanction classes organized in the Alair constituency by organizing various programs in Alair and Yadagirigutta.
- From the party’s inception to the current day, he has worked conscientiously for the prosperity of the people, persistently aiming for the party’s and society’s growth and rendering desperate service to society and the common good of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Suppose anyone in the village encounters any problem. In that case, Kadhuri Achaiah will be at the forefront of the problem, and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing them with the basic essentials for survival and assisting them during the financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
Activities as a ViceSarpanch:
- In 1998, Cultural programs were done, Rangoli competitions were conducted at the village and Mandal levels, and prizes were awarded to the winners.
- When Kadhuri Achaiah was in the position of Vice Surpanch, he provided the current facility for the two streets in the village Yadhagirigutta.
- In 2004, toilets were constructed as a part of village empowerment. Drainages were constructed for the welfare of the town by Kadhuri Achaiah.
- From 2003 to 2005, houses were given to the poor people in the town under the Indiramma scheme.
- Free electricity was given to needy families who could not pay the electricity bill in the village.
- In 1998 boreholes were drilled for farmers with financial support from the Co-operative Bank.
- Job opportunities have been provided to Anganwadi teachers and nurses by the Kadhuri Achaiah.
- The children in the village were provided porter work through Civil Supply.
- Plates and glasses are provided under the midday meal scheme in government schools.
- Achaiah provided eggs in the government schools by that the children who are poor will get enough protein.
- Assistance was provided to the poor children for their education in the village by the Achaiah.
- People who are not in good health are treated for heart disease or other health problems in Gandhi Hospital and Nims Hospital.
- From 1993 to 1995, four centers were established and educated the middle-class people of the village through night school for forty people.
From 2002 to 2016, When the Telangana movement started, TRS blocks were built in all the towns of Yadagirigutta Mandal and made the youths enthusiastic about the Telangana and made them a part of the party movement.
Telangana Bonalu was done by Kuruma Sangam. For the first time in Telangana, the wangapally village roads were closed with goats.
In the Telangana movement, there were many Bandhus, Rastaroks, Dharnas, Vanta Warpoo, Moyana March, and all people’s strikes. By doing that, he got arrested many times. A large number of people attended the Mahasabha.
In Support of BC People:
Since 2009, meetings have been arranged and sensitized in Alair Constituency to seek the rights of BCs through the BC Welfare Association.
In 2010 About the rights of BCs Fee reimbursement of BCs for an increase of reservation from 25% to 50% BC employees promotions in Delhi under the leadership of Jantar Mantar R Krishnaiah in 2009,2010,2011,2012 dharnas, rallies, the siege of Parliament for three days each A petition was handed over to the Ministers and Prime Ministers.
In 2009, when the BC constituency got reservations for the first time in the Alair constituency, Acchaiya contested for Alair Assembly. In the contest, the constituency level is rotating, and the people have been informed about mobilizing for 27% reservation of BC seats in Parliament and Assembly. Through this, two thousand and five hundred votes were cast in the MLA election.
In 2017, a dharna was decided by the BC community in Bhuvanagiri to support the sit-ins and protests by the RTC employees to protect the depot for the safety of Telangana RTC employees. On another day, cooking programs were done, and food facilities were arranged for all the employees of RTC Depot Yadagirigutta.
The movement has successfully participated in dharnas and Rastaroks.
In 2017 Jyoti Rao Pule statue was unveiled by the BC Society at Bhuvanagiri.
Jyoti Rao Phule, Savitri Rao Phule, Ambedkar, Doddi Komaraiah, Swami Vivekananda, Alluri Seetharamaraju, Chakali Ilaiah, Srikanth Chari, Konda Laxman Bapuji, Gandhi Jayanthi, Jaya Shankar, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Jayanthi, the bereaved do every year, remember, their aspirations For his part, at least some ambitions were carried out as ideals by Kadhuri Achaiah.
In 2018, the BC Sanghas helped the BC Kuruma poor who passed away by giving their support, rice, and five thousand rupees, of financial assistance. Rice or financial assistance for weddings was given to poor families in some places, and Puste and Mettelu were given. Children of the poor are given rice on their first birthday.
Samyukta Kisan Morcha:
Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM), formed in November 2020, is a coalition of over forty Indian farmers’ unions to coordinate satyagraha.
In the year 2020, Kisan Morcha state-level training classes were held at Yadagirigutta, Yadadri Bonagiri district presidents PV Shyam Sundar and Dasari Mallesham, Racha Srinivas and Kamari Acchaiah provided lunch to them.
2021 At the call of central state governments, sit-ins and bind-overs were done on many occasions.
The state agriculture commissioner was surrounded by armed forces on the call of the Kisan Morcha state. Kamari Acchaiah was arrested for Twice during Kissan Morcha.
From 2019 to 2022, if the BJP party workers were dying, Kamari Acchaiah visited their homes and financially assisted the family members.
Role in Dharnas and Rallies:
Kamari Acchaiah participated in many rallies and dharnas for the welfare of the people at the village level and at the district level.
From 2021 to 2022, many times collectorate sieges and dharna were done about public issues and rail issues.
Role at Ram Mandir:
Ram Mandir is a Hindu temple Kamari Acchaiah fought to construct the temple for Rama.
Kamari Acchaiah participated in many rallies and dharnas for the construction of the temple.
In 2021, one lakh fifty thousand two hundred and twenty rupees for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya, two hundred and twenty rupees counting the children’s allowances, Rishika and Mr. Karan’s wife were also participating in the Ayodhya Ram Mandir.
Activities at Yadagirigutta:
In 2022, One Lakh Fifty-One Thousand Rupees(151000) for the gold gopuram of Lord Yadhadhri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple by the hands of Union Minister Prahlad Joshi and presented a check to the temple Evo by kadhuri achaiah.
Kamari Acchaiah financial aid for the temple in the Yadagirigutta.It is a unique and pleasant place that enjoys a harmonious climate in all seasons.
Shelter to Sheep, Cattle:
Kadhuri Achaiah Provides Fodder to the cattle, which includes hay, straw, silage, compressed and pelleted feeds, oils and mixed rations, and sprouted grains and legumes (such as bean sprouts, fresh malt, or spent malt). He will regularly provide fodder to the cattle in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri Mandal.
Due to the death of sheep and cattle of the Kuruma Yadava families in the Alair constituency, financial assistance has been given in many places for their livelihood.
During the drought in 2004, the government provided fodder to the farmers by Achaiah in the village.
A water tank has been constructed in the town for cattle. (for cattle and goats).
Aarogyasri is the flagship scheme of all health initiatives of the State Government with a mission to provide quality healthcare to the poor.
Kadhuri Achaiah Arogya Sri Cards were issued to the people in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district. He helps the People fInancially with government schemes.
In 2019 Kadhuri Achaiah Forty-three ration cards were given to the people of Mylarugudem village.
- In 1991 LK Advani, who was on a padayatra for the construction of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, was arrested for not doing the padayatra. On the occasion of this arrest, a bandh was organized at Yadagirigutta on the orders of the BJP central party.
- In 1991 The people of Yadagirigutta Mandal were made aware of the destruction of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya through videos.
- From 1991 to 2000 During the day and night of the month of Kartika, Semya Payasam was prepared, and the people were given an explanation of the month of Kartika, as well as payasam.
- From 1996 to 2007 MRO and MDO resolved Chaitanya Mall registration, Rangoli competition, cultural events, public service, planting trees in Janmabhoomi programs, and public concerns.
- From 2001 to 2006, Houses were given to the people of Saida Puram Upasarpanch and Mylar Gudem under the Indiramma Scheme. Drainage works have been completed. New boreholes were dug, and water accommodation was provided. New electric poles were installed for three wards and wires were laid for them.
- Kadhuri Achaiah Five tractors of fodder were given to the cattle in the village of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri.
- Ration cards were given to forty-four people by Kadhuri Achaiah in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri Mandal at Yadhagirigutta.
- Kadhuri Achaiah was given financial support through the two-girls scheme and the cash was given through the post office.
- Kadhuri Achaiah in the village Yadhagirigutta the people were provided employment through the work food scheme.
- Anganwadi school is the result of a lot of hard work by Acchaiya.
- Anna Hazare’s protest initiation, their initiation was supported by the Kuruma community. The water shortage initiative was supported.
Services Rendered During Covid:
- In 2020, Kadhuri Achaiah distributed Vegetables to poor families, and masks and sanitizers were distributed to poor families during the Corona crisis.
- He also provided food to the cattle and fruits were distributed to monkeys.
- In 2021, sanitizers were distributed to the people in the Alair Constituency. Meals were provided to those who are infected with Corona. And for beggars for thirty days, he provided them with vegetables, chicken, mutton, and fish. And water packets were provided for a month in Alair, Rajapet, Yadagirigutta, inBhuvanagiri, and many other places.
- Sanitizers were distributed by Kadhuri Achaiah and Rachcha Srinivas at their own expense in the primary health centers during corona crisis.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s lives. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive. He was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, he continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
House.No: 5-116/2, Street: Prashanth Nagar, Landmark: Canara Bank Back Side, Village: Yadagirigutta, Mandal: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Constituency: Alair, Parliament: Bhuvanagiri, District: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, State: Telangana, Pincode:508115, Post Office: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 8885722839, 8374986246
Biodata of Mr. Kadhuri Achaiah
Name: Kadhuri Achaiah
Marital Status: Married
Education Qualification: Obtained B.A
Profession: Full Time Politician
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District Tresurer
Permanent Address: Yadagirigutta,Yadadri Bhuvanagiri,Alair, Bhuvanagiri, Telangana
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 8885722839, 8374986246
“A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.”
భోజనం పంపిణి కార్యక్రమం
కుదురు అచ్చయ్య గారు కరోనా సమయంలో భోజనం పంపిణి కార్యక్రమం , ఫిష్ భోజనం, మటన్ భోజనం, ఎగ్ భోజనం, చికెన్ భోజనం రోజు కూరగాయల భోజనం , నీళ్లు పాకెట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం
వేసవి కాలంలో గ్రామా ప్రజలకు మరియు ప్రయాణికులు చల్లని త్రాగు నీటి సదుపాయాలను అందించడం కోసం చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది. వేసవి కాలంలో ప్రధాన రహదారిపైనా చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చేసి ప్రజలకు చళ్ళని నీటినిఅందజేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆర్టీసీ jac కార్మికుల జీతాల కొరకు సమ్మెకు మద్దతుగా యాదాద్రి లో కురుమ సంగం మద్దతు కాదూరి అచ్చయ్య
గొల్లకురుమ ఉద్యమయోధుల ప్రమోషన్ మరియు నిరుద్యోగ సమస్యల కొరకు నల్లగొండలో సమావేశమవ్వడం జరిగింది.
జ్యోతిరావు ఫూలే జయంతి
జ్యోతిరావు ఫూలే జయంతి సందర్బంగా భువనగిరి చౌరస్ట్రాలో ఏర్పాటు చేసిన కార్యక్రమానికి ముఖ్య అతుగిగా అచ్చయ్య గారు హాజరవ్వడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
మంత్రిగారిని జోగురాన్నగారికి కలసి వినతిపత్రం సమర్పించి అనుమతి తీసుకోవడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా సమయంలో కష్టపడిన సిస్టర్లకు ఆశావర్కర్లకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలుపుతూ సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
దాదాపుగా 100 మంది భక్త ప్రజలకు శివ రాత్రి సందర్భంగా అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా జ్యోతి బ ఫుల్ భావం ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో నాయకుడిని శాలువాతో సన్మానించడం జరిగింది.
భారతదేశంలో మొదటి మహిళా ఉపాధ్యాయురాలు (1848) మరియు మహారాష్ట్రకు చెందిన భారతీయ సంఘ సంస్కర్త, విద్యావేత్త, కవియాత్రి సావిత్రీబాయి ఫూలే గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళిలు అర్పించడం జరిగింది
శివ కళ్యాణ మహోత్సవం
తెలంగాణ అమరవీరుల ఆత్మ శాంతించాలని పల్లో శివకళ్యాణం చేయించడం జరిగింది.
కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు తన చిన్నతనమునుండే నాటకాల ప్రదర్శన చేసి ప్రజల మెప్పు పొందడం జరిగింది.
కురుమ సంగం జిల్లా మహా సభ ని భవ్య ఫంక్షన్ హాల్ లో ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది. గురుమా సంగం అధేయుడిగా కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు ప్రజలకి బోధించడం జరిగింది.
కురుమ సంగం మీటింగ్ ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది. గురుమా సంగం అధేయుడిగా కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు మీటింగ్ లో పాల్గొని ప్రజలకి తామున్నాని భరోసా ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ మీటింగ్ లో ప్రముఖ లీడర్ ని కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు కలిసిన సందర్భం.
కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు నవరాత్రుల సమయంలో దుర్గ మాత పూజలో పాల్గొని విజయవంతం చేయడం జరిగింది.
కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు అన్నదాన కారిక్రమాలను నిర్వహిస్తున్న సందర్భం.
కేంద్ర మంత్రి ప్రహ్లాద్ జోషి చేతుల మీదుగా యధాాద్రి లక్ష్మీ నరసింహ స్వామి ఆలయ బంగారు తోపురం కోసం లక్షా యాభై ఒక్క వేల రూపాయలు (151000) ఆలయ ఈవోకు కధూరి అచ్చయ్య ద్వారా చెక్కును అందించారు.
ఎం.ఏల్.ఏ “రఘు నందన్” గారిని కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు సన్మానిస్తున్న సందర్భం.
అందరిని తనవెంట తీసుకెళ్లేవారు నాయకుడు కాలేదు, అందరితో కలిసి నడిచేవాడు నాయకుడు అవుతాడు.
Service in Pandemic COVID-19
మాస్క్ ల పంపిణి
కరోనా సమయంలో ప్రాధమిక ఆరోగ్య కేంద్రం యాదగిరిగుట్ట లో మాస్క్ లను కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు అందిస్తున్న సందర్భం.
శానిటైజర్ లు పంపిణి
కరోనా సమయంలో ప్రాధమిక ఆరోగ్య కేంద్రం యాదగిరిగుట్ట లో శానిటైజర్ల లను కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు అందిస్తున్న సందర్భం.
హ్యాండ్ గ్లౌసెస్ పంపిణి
కరోనా కాస్త కలం లో ప్రాధమిక ఆరోగ్య కేంద్రం నందు యాదగిరిగుట్ట లో హ్యాండ్ గ్లౌసెస్ ని కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు పంపిణి చేస్తున్న సందర్భం.
Meet Prominent People
ఎం.ఏల్.ఏ “రఘు నందన్” గారిని కధూరి అచ్చయ్య గారు సన్మానిస్తున్న సందర్భం.