World Human Rights Association Vice Chairman, Party Activist, Mittapalli, Sidhout, Kadapa, Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Kadeacchannagari Prasad is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Mittapalli Village in Kadapa District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of May 1987, Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Venkataiah and Mrs. Venkata Subbamma in the village of Bhakarapet of Sidhout Mandal in Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2003, Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Bhakarapet and concluded his education by attaining his Diploma from SKM Degree college at Tirupati in 2006.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Prasad began his Political Career by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of TDP, Prasad expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
Later On, He joined the World Human Rights Association and has been serving as the Vice-Chairman to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
Activities Performed Recently:
- Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Prasad has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
- As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
- Subscriptions were collected in the village for the expenses of the children in the orphanage and handed over to the orphanage.
- An awareness seminar will be organized to educate the village women about saving and working for their betterment.
- The village itself was sprayed with bleaching powder completely by municipal workers to protect oneself from the clutches of diseases by cleaning the surroundings.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Prasad offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Prasad offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Prasad acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Prasad responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
ప్రపంచ మానవ హక్కుల సేవా సమితి వైస్ చైర్మన్ గ బాధ్యతలను స్వీకరిస్తున్న ప్రసాద్ గారు.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కరోనా సమయంలో ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
కోడి గుడ్లు పంపిణీ
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కోడి గుడ్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నూతన వద్దు వరులను ఆశీర్వదిస్తూ దంపతులకు శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేస్తూ బహుమతిని అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా సమయంలో కుటుంబానికి దూరంగా ఉంటూ ప్రజల యొక్క రక్షణ కోరకు రాత్రి పగలు కష్టపడుతున్నా పోలీస్ అధికారులకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియజేస్తూ ప్రసాద్ గారు బహుమతిని అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.