Mandal Youth Secretary, Nizampalli, Regonda, Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Telangana, TRS.
Kadapaka Ramesh is an Indian Politician and Mandal Youth Secretary of Regonda in Jayashankar Bhupalpally District from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 1oth of July 1989, Ramesh was born to the couple Mr. Kadapaka Rajaiah and Mrs. Kadapaka Radha in the village of Nizampalli in Regonda Mandal of Jayashankar Bhupalpally District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Ramesh Completed his Secondary Board of Education in 2005 from Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) located at Jakkaram and completed his Intermediate course in 2007 from APSWREIS College placed at Kothagudem.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. In the year 2010, Ramesh started his career by joining the student wing of TRS the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi (TRSV) while continuing his education.
He worked as a Member by discharging his duties with code of conduct and rendered service to the students irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion and worked up to 2004.
In the Year 2004, Ramesh began his political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day he stepped into it, He served as an Active Member at Kakatiya University and performed every activity conducted by the Party, and worked hard for the growth and development of the TRS in the Society.
From the time period between 2004-2014, Ramesh actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people in 2012 Ramesh was appointed as the JAC Member of Pharmacy Students of Kakatiya University in Warangal from TRSV by working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the Students.
By continuing his role and responsibilities in the TRSV, Ramesh joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) in 2019 Member by performing his role whenever required.
Ramesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing out his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2019, he was appointed as the Village President of Nizampalli from TRS by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2020, he was appointed and served as the Youth Mandal Secretary from TRS to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
- Under the auspices of Higher authorities, the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund, and cheques were handed over to the beneficiaries.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party to strengthen.
- While serving as a TRS activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Ramesh in exchange for a substantial fee for the commodities produced by the farmer, strove tirelessly to improve a lot of the farmers throughout his reign.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Ramesh and the TRS Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Ramesh was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Ramesh made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Ramesh sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the corona virus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunisation Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ తల్లి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి నివాళిలు అర్పించిన మండల ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి కడపాక రమేష్ గారు.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో అధికార నాయకుడికి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మండల ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి కడపాక రమేష్ గారు.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
గతంలో జరిగిన ఎన్నికల్లో విజయవంతం సాధించిన తెరాస పార్టీ సందర్భంగా గ్రామ యువత సంబరాలు చేసుకుంటూ యొక్క ఆనందాన్ని వ్యక్తపరిచారు.
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి ప్రజల యొక్క సమస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకుంటు సాద్యమైనంత త్వరగా సమస్యలకు పరిష్కార మార్గం చూపుతామంటూ భరోసా కల్పించిన తెరాస నాయకులు.
ఏదైనా కారణం వల్ల గ్రామాల్లో రైతు ప్రాణాలు కోల్పోతే, కుటుంబ సభ్యులు/ఆశ్రితులకు ఆర్థిక ఉపశమనం మరియు సామాజిక భద్రత కల్పించేందుకు రైతు సమూహ జీవిత బీమా పథకం (రైతు బీమా) వారి యొక్క కుటుంబీకులకు అందించడం జరిగింది.