MPTC, Burugupalli, Yelamanchili, Palakollu, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kadali Yedukondalu is the MPTC of Yelamanchili Mandal of West Godavari district. He was born on 06-06-1982 to Manikyalarao and Laxmi.
He completed SSC at ZPHS, Doddipatla, and completed Intermediate from Chambers junior college, Palakollu.
In 2020, Yedukondalu started his political career with the YSRCP. He became a big fan of Jagan because of the development programs he was doing and the way he was providing schemes.
Yedukondalu is a Village Committee Member of Burugupalli. In 2021, Yedukondalu contested and elected as MPTC from Yelamanchili Mandal from the YSRCP. As an MPTC, Yedukondalu developed the village a lot by providing all the facilities in the village.
He gave his contributions to every activity and makes it successful. He sanctioned Ration cards, Pensions to the village people. Yedukondalu took part in Samaikaiyandhra Movement also participated in Y.S Jagan Padayatra.
By recognizing his diligence his efforts and dedication the party promoted him as Party Activist. Yedukondalu made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra.
He gave his contributions to every program, conducts election campaigns, took part in Dharnas, Rasta Rokos, protest programs for the Party development.
Participated in election campaigning during MPTC elections. He has been conducted Blood donation Camps, Eye camps every year in the village.
- Yedukondalu has done many Social Activities as a responsible leader.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Yedukondalu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Service During Covid First Wave
- Yedukondalu served a lot in the Pandemic time. He distributes Covid kits to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Delivered food to the Home Quarantine Covid victims.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
Service During Covid Second Wave
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- He provided essential items to the front-line workers who worked a lot during the pandemic.
- Yedukondalu says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
Yedukondalu married Venkata Subba Lakshmi. She is also active in Politics and took part in every activity along with her husband Yedukondalu. Venkata Subba Lakshmi contested as MPTC.
రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత డా. బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులర్పించిన ఎంపీటీసీ ఏడుకొండలు గారు మరియు YSRCP నాయకులు