Village President, S Koppal, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
K.Narasimha is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the Village President of S Koppal.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Koppal, Which is a District headquarter of Chittoor on 01-01-1989 to Kannaya & Ranamma.
In 2006, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Tsundur.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2012, Narasimha was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the Village President of S Koppal where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people since 2015.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Mrs Premavathi Narasimha participates in the Door to Door Elelction Campaign during the elections along with the Narasimha.
He played a key role in the foot march (padayatra) organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and also participated in the programs like Rythu Barossa, Ammavodi, Navaratnalu, YSR cheyuthga, and more.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Narasimha assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
H.No: 1-99, Landmark: Gangamma Temple, Pallanur, Village: S Koppal, Mandal&Assembly: Kuppam, District: Chittoor, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 517425.
ప్రముఖ నాయకులు మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ కి ఓటు వేసి గెలిపించాలంటూ నరసింహ గారు ప్రచారంలో చురుగ్గా పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నేతలతో మన గ్రామ అధ్యక్షులు నరసింహ గారు..
ప్రముఖ పార్టీ నాయకునితో మన గ్రామ అధ్యక్షులు నరసింహ గారు..
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పార్టీ నేతలు, కార్యకర్తల్లో పాల్గొన్న నరసింహ గారు..
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో ప్రముఖ నాయకునితో సెల్ఫీ తీసుకుంటున్న నరసింహ గారు..
Born in S Koppal
at ZP High School, Tsundur
of S Koppal