District SC Cell Former President, Senior Activist, INC, Singareddypally, Ramagiri, Peddapalli, Telangana.
Jula Srinivas is an Indian Politician of INC and District SC Cell Former President and Senior Activist of Singareddypally at Peddapalli District in the Indian State of Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:-
On the 19th of April 1987, Srinivas was born to Mr Jula Rajaiah and Mrs Jula Komaramma and raised in Singareddypally Village of Peddapalli District in the Indian state of Telangana.
In 2004 Srinivas obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Mamatha High School, placed in Mangalpalli, and completed his Intermediate course from Pragathi Junior College in Distance Education from 2004-2006. In 2009 Srinivas attained Graduation with a Degree from Govt Degree College at Godavarikhan in Telangana.
After his graduation, from 2010 to 2011, Srinivas turned professional by pursuing his skills as an electrician at a power plant.
JOURNEY IN POLITICS:-
Since he was a young child, he has been passionate about politics, and as a result, he has become a politician who wants others to prosper due to his services.
In 2004 Srinivas joined in NSUI Congress Party.
After joining the party, he served as NSUI Town President of Godavarikhan from 2004 to 2005. As the town president, he continues to serve the people in the surrounding villages.
People and party members selected him as the District Secretary of NSUI Karimnagar for his service. From 2006 to 2009, Srinivas continued his duties as a District Secretary.
After that, Srinivas was selected as the Karimnagar District Youth Congress Secretary and served from 2009 to 2011.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the District Youth Congress Secretary and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of Congress, Srinivas expressed a keen interest and performed every activity to recognise the respective party.
From 2011 to 2013, Srinivas worked as District SC Cell President of the Peddapally District.
Currently, Srinivas is continuing his duties in the party as a Senior Activist.
- During the Telangana movement, Srinivas staged a dharna at the tank band in Hyderabad and was arrested and remained in the police station for ten days and continued his dharna for Telangana state.
- He is a staunch believer that every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls. One should constantly try to influence people around one by emphasising that one is indebted to society.
- He staged a dharna along with the party members to solve students’ problems by reducing the fees of schools and colleges and providing scholarships.
- The government immediately responded to the problems faced by the people in villages, and Srinivas fought to solve them.
- Srinivas and the party members went on a 50-day relay hunger strike about the problems of the unemployed.
- Srinivas staged a dharna to build a 100-bed hospital for the people of his constituency.
- They staged a dharna to uphold the government’s promise to build double-bedroom houses for poor people in Manthali.
- Srinivas and party leaders staged sit-ins demanding that the 3-acre farm provided by the government be given to Dalits.
- Along with MLA Sridhar Babu, he participates in every function held on behalf of the party.
- During By-Elections and GHMC Elections, Srinivas actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign. He worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in Telangana.
- He was involved in the grand journey of the programs and played a vital role in the programs organised by Congress Party.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright futures by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the death of their families and providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Srinivas built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Srinivas has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:-
- Srinivas sneaked toward helping those who were impacted by the lock down by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lock down, Srinivas assisted people by providing meals to them by following specific preventive measures.
- For the village people’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Biodata of Mr. Jula Srinivas
Name: Jula Srinivas
DOB: 19th of April 1987
Father: Mr. Jula Rajaiah
Mother: Mrs. Jula Komaramma
Education Qualification: Graduation (Degree)
Profession: Full Time Leader
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: District SC Cell Former President, Senior Activist
Permanent Address: Singareddypally, Ramagiri, Peddapalli, Telangana.
Contact No: 8897889221, 9705989221.
“Whatever Is Necessary To Be Done In The World, Just Do It. What Time And Place Require You To Do It, Just Do It”. That Is “SEVA.”
స్వాతంత్ర్య దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా జెండా ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించి స్వాతంత్ర్య సమరయోధుల చిత్ర పటాలకు నమస్కరిస్తున్న NSUI పార్టీ సీనియర్ కార్యకర్త మరియు మాజీ జిల్లా SC సెల్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ జులా శ్రీనివాస్ గారు మరియు సభ్యులు.