Jujjuvarapu Ramesh Babu
YSRCP Activist,Chintalapudi, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Jujjuvarapu Ramesh Babu is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the YSRCP Activist.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Chintalapudi Which is a District headquarter of West Godavari on 26-May-1989. His Parents were Sri. Nagesh & Smt Kumari.
In 2004, He received his Secondary Board of Education at Mahatma Gandhi High School, Pragadavaram, and intermediate from Chaitanya Bharathi Junior College in 2006.
Later in 2009, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree from Sreevidhya Degree College and Completed ITI in electricians from 2009-2011
CAREER IN POLITICS
With the continuation of his education, In 2005, Ramesh Babu was drawn into active politics through the Indian National Congress (often called INC, Congress) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
In a Sparkle of time i.e 2007, he was elected as the Youth Congress President of Fathimapuram and has been constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people till 2008.
In 2011, Ramesh Babu quit the INC and joined Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) to follow in the footsteps of YS Jagan and do his part to help the people in a better way.
As being a part of the YSRCP, He expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day of joining the party, He has been a Party Activist, working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, concurrently started his professional career as being a Field Supervisor at TATA Danya Seeds Pvt ltd and present continuing in the Rashi Seeds & Pvt ltd till 2018.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Ramesh Babu assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, YSR Jayanthies, and distributes food packets to the villagers, and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- Ramesh Babu actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the Congress party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He Participated in Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
మార్గాన్ని దాటేవాడు సమర్ధుడు, మార్గాన్ని చూపేవాడు నాయకుడు.
On the occasion of Independence Day, with the remembrance of our freedom fighters, Ramesh babu along with the others hoisted the flag and sung the national anthem