Party Activist, Gottimukkala, Devarakonda, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS.
Jogu Srinivasulu is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Gottimukkala in Nalgonda District from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 31st of August 1984, Srinivasulu was born to the couple Mr.Jogu Jangaiaha and Mrs. Jogu Papamma in the Devarakonda of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Srinivasulu acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2003 from MBHS High School at Devarakonda in Nalgonda District.
Soon after the completion of his Education, Srinivasulu turned into a Professional Member of Forest Department and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Under the auspicious presence and the Inspiration of the MPP Palla Venkat Reddy, Srinivasulu began his political career through the Communist Party of India(CPI)as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
Srinivasulu has had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and Srinivasulu joined the TRS party in 2004 and served as a Leader of the Party.
Srinivasulu was a sincere TRS worker right from his student-hood and my entire family is a staunch supporter of the TRS party and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader Kalvakuntla Chandra Sekhar Rao and was immensely inspired by the beloved leader Palla Venkat Reddy and the unique schemes introduced by the State and Central Governments under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao.
As being a part of TRS, Srinivasulu expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Srinivasulu and the TRS Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- Srinivasulu was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Srinivasulu played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Srinivasulu worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- Srinivasulu was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and also participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Srinivasulu fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Srinivasulu fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- He has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Srinivasulu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding to the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- He provided Sweaters to the covid effected people at the Government hospitals along with the covid kit.