District Secretary, Chityala, Nalgonda, Nakrekal, Telangana, BJP.
Jitta Krishna is the BJYM District Secretary of Nalgonda, Telangana.
He was born on 13-07-1984 to Jitta Narsimha & Narsamma in Chityala Village of Nalgonda. In 1999, Krishna studied his Secondary Board of Education from Loyola High School at Chityala, Nalgonda district. He completed his Intermediate from Ravi Junior College at Chityala in 2001.
Krishna attained his Graduation from Nagarjuna Government College(Autonomous) at Nalgonda in 2004. In 2016, Krishna completed his Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from P.V.R.M College at Yellareddygudem, Narketpally.
In the Year 2000, Krishna Started his political journey by entering into Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). From 2001-2004, He was served as a Bagh Convener of Ramannapeta Village in Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District from ABVP.
In 2004, Krishna was elected as the Mandal President of Chityala, through Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) which is the youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
From 2004-2010, He served as the Town President of Chityala from BJYM. From 2014-2016, he served as a General Secretary. In the year 2018, he was elected as the District Secretary of Nalgonda from BJYM.
Since 2018, Krishna has been serving as the District Secretary Of Nalgonda, Telangana, from BJYM.
- Krishna is a Social Activist. He has been performing many activities for the welfare of the people.
- Krishna accompanied Mandal level and District level party meetings.
- He set up the Department of RSS in the Villages of Nalgonda District.
- He involved and takes an active role in social programs like Swachh Bharat, Clean and Green, and Vanta Varpu.
- He Fought a lot for the B.C category pending Scholarships and also fought with 10 Government colleges for the approval of scholarships.
- Krishna also conducted and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) for the Pending Projects.
- He even moved to Prison for few days. He strived very hard for the development of the college, and also the issues related to student fee reimbursement, Scholarships, and many more.
- In 2014, Krishna established a Vivekananda Youth Association in Nalgonda.
- He conducted and involved in every development activity related to the A.B.V.P.
- Krishna conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System and Solving of water Problems.
- Krishna distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Krishna assisted the death-affected family by donating a certain amount for their survival.
- He freely distributed the books to students for their competitive exams.
- Every year on the occasion of Vivekananda’s Birth Anniversary, Krishna celebrates the occasion by distributing the essentials to the school students.
Services in Covid-19 Pandemic
- During the Pandemic Period, Krishna distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets and rugs to them
- Krishna distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Krishna also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to avoid the virus Corona.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
మార్పు కోసం బీజేపీ జనచైతన్య యాత్రలో పాల్గొన్న జిట్టా కృష్ణ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు…