Village Treasurer, Chandrupatla, Kallur, Sathupalle, Khammam, Telangana, Congress
Jinugu Somanth is the Village Treasurer of Chandrupatla, Kallur Mandal. He was born on 20-February-1996 in Kallur. His parents were Vijay Kumar and Kusumakumari.
Somanth completed his schooling at Prathibha public school located at Kallur. He earned his Intermediate 1st year from Resonance junior college, and 2nd year from Navya Jyothi junior college, Kallur. From 2015-2019, Somanth attained his Graduation with B.Tech(Civil) from Lakshya Institute of Science and Technology, resided at Khammam.
In 2019, he started his professional career as a Site Engineer in Panchayat Raj Department.
Later on, Somanth officially entered Politics. He switches over to the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 2015 under the auspicious of MP Nama Nageswara Rao. TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989.
Somanth joined the Telugu Nadu Student Federation and he was a member. Since the party joining he worked as Party Activist by contributing to each and every activity such as party joining programs, to strengthen the party at the field level, participating in election campaigns, Fighting over injustices.
In 2021, Somanth resigned from the TDP and joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party under the leadership of Congress leader JAC President Manavatharai.
Somanth is an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solved.
Because of his unwavering dedication to the welfare and development of the people, the people of Chandrupatla elected him as Village Treasurer from Kallur Mandal. from the Congress party.
- Somanth worked with the aim of taking Chandrupatla village forward on the path of development.
- He has introduced new techniques such as educating the villagers on updated technology and conducting night classes for the elderly.
- Somanth along with party workers staged a Dharna and demanded the implementation of the Right to Education Act and 25% free education for poor students.
- He mainly focused on village development, community development by introducing new strategies.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He personally assists the Orphans, Road Side people by donating basic necessities such as food, blankets, clothes, etc.
- He worked on solving Pension issues, land issues, etc.
- Distributed stationery things, slates, pens, plates, to the students and motivate them to get a high score.
- Somanth fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- Organized skill development programs for the students, and conducted awareness programs on how to get a good score.
- He is always at the forefront of developing Chandrupatla village.
Somanth’s Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
-Somanth provided his service even during the covid tough times.
-On the other hand, he distributed basic necessities and food to villages and the needy.
-He distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the beggars and road siders who can’t afford food during the pandemic.
-Provided free food service for migrants, financially assisted them to go to their villages.
-Conducted an annadhanam program for Police, Municipal Workers, front-line workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
-Somanth continued to serve even during the covid second wave.
-He set up Covid center in the village and distributed Vegetables, fruits, Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
-He told the villagers that no need to fear necessary precautions are enough for the prevention of corona.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and has been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements to the covid victims.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid sufferers and saved many lives.