Vaddera Yuvajana Sangam Charitable Trust District President , Vikarabad, Pargi, Telangana, TRS
Jerupati Raju is an Indian Politician and current Vaddera Yuvajana Sangam(VYS) District President from Vikarabad, Telangana state.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 1st of January 1988, Jerupati Raju was born to the couple Mr.Kistiah and Mrs.Sattemma in Vittalapur village.
In the year 2008, Raju obtained his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS placed at Kulkacharla.
Jerupati Raju’s occupation is Contractor of Tiles for buildings.
A CAREER IN POLITICS:
Raju has had a sense of service from an early age, a desire to serve the people politically and a keen interest in social service led him into Politics. Inspired by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founder Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhara Rao, he entered politics.
As a part of TRS, Raju expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and recognizing the respective party.
In 2017, Raju was elected as Village Yuvajana Yuvashakthi Sangam President and discharged his duties.
Raju was elected as Mandal Youth Vice President in the Year 2020 he desperately carried out the duties assigned to him without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
In the year 2021, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of Vaddera Yuvajana Sangam(VYS) District President to expand his services and carry out his duties under his authority, and abide by his responsibilities.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES :
- Raju fought for the rights of the people regarding the Vaddera caste to be joined into the ST caste so that they can avail the job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like repairing the BorePumps, Clearing the Water Problems, and Drainage Problems.
- Raju fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Financially assisting the families of whoever has died in that family.
- He provided the Pattu Sarees in the Community Marriages and gave his compliments to a newly married couple.
- Raju helped in providing the Labour Cards, to get the benefits from the government is providing many facilities. In other words, we can say, the Labour card is nothing but an identity card issued by the respective State Government’s labor department for the development, safety, security, education, and protection of laborers.
- Raju helped the Orphan students in their education and encouraged them in their studies and he was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID:
- Raju sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits, Eggs, and Rations to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
నియామక పత్రం అందుకుంటున్న జెర్రుపాటి రాజు గారు..
ప్రసంగంలో జెర్రుపాటి రాజు గారు..
తెలంగాణ వడ్రంగి సభలో ప్రసంగిస్తున్న రాజు గారు..