Jekler Madhusudhan Reddy
BJYM District Vice President, Narayanpet, Makthal, Telangana, BJP.
Jekler Madhusudhan Reddy is an Indian Politician and BJYM District Vice President of Narayanpet from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Jekler Madhusudhan Reddy was born on the 18th of June 1990, to the couple Mr. Jekler Manemma and Mrs. Laxmikanth Reddy in the village of Oblapur in Utkoor Mandal of Narayanpet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2007, Madhusudhan acquired his Secondary School of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Utkoor Mandal of Narayanpet District and completed an Intermediate course of ITI Electrician from Tirumala ITI College placed at Makthal in 2009.
He attained his Graduation with an Open degree in 2018 from Surya Lakshmi Degree College located at Narayanpet of Telangana.
Basically, Madhusudhan hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling this family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
On the continuation of his education, Madhusudhan began his political career in 2008 by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) as a Member and started rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
Under the auspicious of Varkatam Jagannath Reddy, Madhusudhan joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
In the year 2009, He was appointed as the Village President of Oblapur from BJP to resolve the issues raised in the village and between the people.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he designated the Position of BJYM Mandal Vice President of Utkoor in Narayanpet in 2011 by being working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the People.
In recognition of his continued service in 2019, the party not only promoted him to the position of BJYM District Vice President of Narayanpet but also increased his responsibilities to discharge till today.
Madhusudhan was a Telangana Activist who took an active part and agitated for the formation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India during the Telangana Movement.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Jayaram strenuously criticizer and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- Madhusudhan is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community, and also campaigned by supporting the Contested candidate for the Sarpanch position in Oblapur Village.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- Through the Party, Madhusudhan has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortages, and solving water problems.
- Madhusudhan along with the fellow party leader and the villagers fought for the separate district of Narayanpet in Telangana State.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to nearly 70 elderly people.
- As a part of the encouragement to the students, He conducted District and State level Cricket Tournaments and motivates the sports players.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Madhusudhan will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He was instrumental in guaranteeing support programs for the poor and assisting them in surviving.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents as well as other forms of assistance and will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
- Madhusudhan solved water scarcity and provided water facilities to around 30 members at the Karnataka border.
- He provided Computers and Essentials to the School children at the ZPHS School in Oblapur Village.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Through the Party, He frequently distributes food and basic necessities to the patients at the government hospitals.
- Madhusudhan is very supportive of the women’s welfare in the village and works hard for their growth and the development of the societies.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Madhusudhan offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Madhusudhan acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Madhusudhan responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Madhusudhan and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
అడవులలో కూలిన హెలికాప్టర్ దుర్ఘటనలో భారత త్రివిధ సైనిక దళాధిపతి మహావీరుడు బిపిన్ రావత్ గారు మరణించడం జరిగింది. రావత్ గారితో పాటు 12 మంది సైన్యాధికారులు మరణించారు. ఆ మహనీయులకు మధుసూదన్ రెడ్డి గారు బీజేపీ నాయకులూ నివాళులర్పించడం జరిగింది
ఉట్కూర్ మండల అధ్యక్షులు రమేష్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు సురేష్ గార్తి కలసి మధుసూదన్ రెడ్డి గారు.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారు మధుసూదన్ గారిని శాలువాతో సన్మానము చేయడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
అక్టోబర్ 2వ తేదీ గాంధీ జయంతి సందర్బంగా మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారి చిత్రపటకి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
మహమ్మారి కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా కోవిద్ వ్యాక్సినేషన్ టీకా వేయించుకున్న మధుసూదన్ గారు.
త్వరలో అయోధ్య నగరంలో రూపుదిద్దుకుంటున్న అపూర్వమైన శ్రీ రామ మందిర నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మధుసూదన్ గారు.
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష
నారాయణపేట జిల్లా సాధన సమితి ఆధ్వర్యంలో రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష లో భాగంగా నిరసన తెలుపుతున్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు.