11th Ward Incharge, Rudrakota, Kavali Mandal, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, TDP,
Jayarao Jarugumalli is an Indian Politician of TDP and 11th Ward Incharge of Rudrakota, Kavali Mandal, Nellore District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 14th December 1981, Jayarao was born to a couple Mr. Jarugumalli Adaamu and Mrs: Jarugumalli Crupamma in the village of Rudrakota in Kavali Mandal, Nellore District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Jayarao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kavali in the year 1996.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2007, Jayarao began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Jayarao was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Jayarao was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being the 11th Ward Incharge in Rudrakota. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Jayarao has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Jayarao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Jayarao takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Jayarao continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Jayarao is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Jayarao snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును ఆశ్రమం లో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.