District Executive Member, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Jayaram is the District Executive Member of Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of August 1977, Jayaram was born into a rural middle-class household for the couple Mr.&Mrs. Kandi Kuppam Yarappa and Rajamma in T.Sadumuru Village of Kuppam Mandal in the District of Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1993, Jayaram completed his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad Secondary School located at Kuppam of Chittoor District.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS:
Soon after attaining his SSC Standard, Jayaram is drawn into Politics in 1996 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
After being served as a Party activist, Jayaram changed the party in 2019 under the auspicious of BJP Leader Sita Raghavulu to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
In the same year i.e, 2003, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of Mandal Vice-President for Kuppam from BJP to expand his services to the zonal level.
Despite the handing over of responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Jayaram’s diligence, and in the year 2021, promoted him as the District Executive Member of Chittoor from BJP, So he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
From the beginning of his political career to the present, he has worked incredibly hard for the welfare of the people, Striving hard for the advancement of the party and society, and has rendered desperate services to society through the positions he has held.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Jayaram strenuously criticised and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- Jayaram is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- Jayaram has performed many social and welfare activities through the organization by assisting the people financially and Manually.
- He strengthened his support by offering a set sum for the well-being of destitute people who have been severely affected by the assassination of their families.
- Massive plantation initiatives were undertaken as part of Haritha Haram, and plants were distributed to the people.
- By arranging an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the value of education in college, Jayaram built a solid foundation for the students’ bright future.
- He conducts Cultural activities in the school during national festivals and distributes Bags, Books, and other stationery items to the school students.
- Jayaram fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He fought for the issues and circumstances related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19
- Jayaram stepped forward to assist the needy who had been affected by the lockdown and distributed vegetables and essential items to villagers, needy individuals, and Municipality workers while adhering to the precautions.
- Jayaram moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Jayaram stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
మార్గాన్ని దాటేవాడు సమర్ధుడు, మార్గాన్ని చూపేవాడు నాయకుడు.
త్వరలో అయోధ్య నగరంలో రూపుదిద్దుకుంటున్న అపూర్వమైన శ్రీ రామ మందిర నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా తమ వంతు సహాయముగా నగరం
పూర్తిగా సంచరించి నిధులను సేకరించడం జరిగింది.
భారతదేశ మాజీ ప్రధానమంత్రి సహ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ సీనియర్ నాయకులు అటల్ బిహారి వాజపేయి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి సేవలను స్మరిస్తూ ఘన నివాలర్పించడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి జిల్లా కార్యవర్గ సభ్యులు జయరాం గారు.
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజపేయి గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా గ్రామంలో సభను ఏర్పాటు చేసి వాజపాయే గారు మన దేహసానికి చేసిన సేవలను ప్రసంగించడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్ర రైతుల న్యాయం కోసం బీజేపీ నాయకుల చేపట్టిన నిరసన దీక్ష.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.