Telugu Yuvatha Mandal General Secretary ,Kudair, Anantapur, Uravakonda, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Jayapuram Ramanjineyulu is an Indian Politician and Telugu Yuvatha Mandal General Secretary of Kudair in Anantapur District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 21st of April 1991, Ramanjineyulu was born to the couple Mr. Jayapuram Thippanna and Mrs. Jayapuram Yallamma in the village of Jayapuram in Kudair Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the Year 2006, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from APSWR School located at B.Pappuru in Anantapur District and completed his Intermediate Course from Nalanda Junior College in 2008 placed at Vijayawada.
Ramanjineyulu attained his Graduation of B.Tech in 2012 from Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College situated at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Soon after the completion of his Education, Ramanjineyulu began his Political career in 2012 by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) which was founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, Reddy joined the Party, he has been served for the YSRCP and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules amd regulations of the party.
Ramanjineyulu has been representing the YSRCP as the Mandal Yuvajana General Secretary by contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2018, Ramanjineyulu switched to the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and was appointed as the Telugu Yuvatha Mandal General Secretary from TDP to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him as a great man with humanity.
- Every criticism is leveled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Ramanjineyulu expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Regular awareness programs will be conducted in the schools about the importance of education and motivate the school children to reach their goals for their brights future.
- Ramanjineyulu fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Ramanjineyulu fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ramanjineyulu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
కేరళ రాష్ట్ర వరద బాధితులకు సహాయార్థం వస్తువులు సేకరణ చేయడం జరిగింది.
మన చుట్టుపక్కల శుభ్రంగా మరియు ఆకుపచ్చగా ఉంచడం ద్వారా మనం స్వచ్ఛమైన గాలిని పీల్చుకోవచ్చు మరియు ఉనికిలో ఉన్న అన్ని రకాల వైరస్లను నివారించవచ్చని తెలియజేసారు ..
నూతన ఆటో కొనుగోలు
టీడీపీ నేతలతో మండల యువత ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి రామాంజనేయులు గారు.