Mandal Rural Polling Booth Convenor, Patha Kothachervu, Guntakal, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Jaya Ramudu is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and current Mandal Rural Polling Booth Convenor of Guntakal Mandal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education :
Jaya Ramudu was born on the 01st of July 1987, to the couple of Mr.Rajanna, and Mrs.Ramanjanamma who resided in the village of Patha Kothachervu.
In the year 2004, Jaya Ramudu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Patha Kothachervu in Guntakal Mandal and completed his Intermediate from SKP Junior College at Guntakal in 2006.
He Acquired his Graduation Degree from SKP Government Degree College and resided in Guntakal in the year 2009.
Early Career in Politics :
Jaya Ramudu has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically.
He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by his GrandFather and Mother who have been in politics and worked as Sarpanch of the Village.
Jaya Ramudu commenced his political career by joining the Indian National Congress(INC )in 2006.
Since their date of joining, he has been working incredibly as an INC Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as Rachabanda Committee Mandal Convenor in the year 2009 by INC and worked till 2013. He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
In the year 2014, he joined YSRCP (Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party )headed by Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, and serves as the state’s chief minister.
Ramudu expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Rural Polling Booth Convenor of Guntakal Mandal in 2019 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Family Participation in Politics :
Jaya Ramudu served in various positions and served the people, and his Mother Ramanjanamma is the inspiration of Jaya Ramudu and was also involved in politics by following in her footsteps.
She worked as Sarpanch of Village Patha Kothachervu in the year 2006 from INC and both the Mother and Ramudu worked for the welfare of the Village people.
Jaya Ramudu’s Grandfather also worked as the Sarpanch of Patha Kothachervu Village in 1967.
Party Activities :
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting and delivered speeches by motivating the party to the upcoming leaders.
- Jaya Ramudu conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes like “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program,Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He also made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone.
- He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, and also took part in Y.S Jagan’s Padayatra.
- Jaya Ramudu was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
Village Developmental Activities :
- JayaRamudu participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
Social Activities :
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
Jaya Ramudu offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Ramudu will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school and also encouraged them by giving prizes to the well-performed students.
- He played an active role in the development of the temples in the village.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Jaya Ramudu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Jaya Ramudu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- Jaya Ramudu snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, and the homeless, and providing food, Eggs to the carona-affected people.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
హరిత హారం లో భాగంగా ..
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా..
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
సన్మానం చేస్తున్న సందర్భం లో ...
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .