Jatavath Mahesh Naik
ST Morcha (Wing) President, Adoni, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Jatavath Mahesh Naik is an Indian politician from the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the BJP ST Morcha (Wing) President, Adoni.
Early Life & Education
He was born in Obulampadu, Kurnool on 28-April-1998 to Panne Naik. In 2015, he earned his Secondary Board of Education at Adoni’s ZP High School, and in 2017, he completed Intermediate at Arts & Science College.
Later in 2020, Mahesh Naik Obtained Bachelor’s degree from Adoni’s Arts & Science College
Mahesh Naik entered active politics in 2019 with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP).
He has been a Volunteer since the day he joined the Party, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting. Due to political pressure, Mahesh Naik resigned from the YSRCP and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2020.
As a member of the BJP, he takes a deep interest in the party’s recognition and participates in all of its activities.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people by appointed as the BJP ST Morcha (Wing) President of Adoni and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
Continuing his tenure as the BJP ST Morcha (Wing) President, Mahesh Naik was delegated as the Town Secretary in 2021, further enhancing his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable position i.e BJP ST Morcha (Wing) President by doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially and assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He fought for the pensions and was granted to the villagers at Jeevana Jyothi Ashramam.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the BJP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the BJP party. On anti-decision of government about 3 capitals, he went on a hunger strike and rallies to prohibit that decision.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- Awareness programs are being conducted to ensure that upper-Class people do not plunder farmers’ seeds for free. As part of village Development, Mahesh handed a petition to Panchayat Secretary and the MPTC about the roads, water, and cemetery.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Mahesh Naik came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the village’s safety and provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- During the lock-down period, Mahesh served meals to the poor and needy in his village for 14 days.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
A leader is about being service to others, not being served by others. Be a Mentor, Not a Boss.
మీటింగ్ లో ప్రసంగం ఇస్తున్న మహేష్ నాయక్ గారు.
అవగాహనా సదస్సు లో
సమాచార హక్కు చట్టం అవగాహనా సదస్సు లో పాల్గొన్న మహేష్ నాయక్ గారు.
ఆహార ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణీ
పేద ప్రజలకు, గ్రామస్తులకు ఆహార ప్యాకెట్లు, వాటర్ బాటిల్స్ పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న దృశ్యం
వృద్ధుల యొక్క అవసరాలు తెలుసుకుంటున్న మహేష్ నాయక్ గారు..
సభలో మాట్లాడుతున్న మహేష్ నాయక్ గారు..
అటల్ బీహార్ వాజ్పాయ్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత రక్తదాన శిబిరం
Mahesh Naik Photos
Born in Obulampadu
at Adoni’s ZP High School
at Arts & Science College
from Adoni’s Arts & Science College
Joined in YSRCP
ST Morcha (Wing) President