Mandal Vice President, Aswaraopeta, Telangana, BJP
Jatangi Krishna is currently working as the Mandal Vice President of Aswaraopeta from BJP.
He was born on 10-06-1982 to Appaiah & Anjamma and bought up at Rajapuram.
Krishna studied his Schooling at ZP Chaitanya Public School resided at Rajapuram in 2000 and completed ITI from 2000-2002.
He began his professional career in 2004 with the position of Coal Transport Supervisor and carried out his duties and responsibilities up to 2008.
Later in 2008, Krishna worked in Road Transport Service (RTC) and has his own business of welding shop.
In the year 2018, Krishna joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) under the auspicious of Ragunadam Rao.
He worked all days by involved in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and organization and also done many Social Activities/services.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, He was appointed as the Mandal Vice President in the year 2018 and From then until now, he has been in the position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
From 2014-2019, Krishna was designated as the School Chairperson in Rajapuram by monitoring all the school activities, conducting programs, and performed school development activities.
As being a part of the BJP, Raju expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective Party.
- Krishna helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Veeranna will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He organized the blood camps and medical camps, checkups in the village and helped by distributing medicines, and other essential things to the people, and also he donated blood for the needy people.
- He fought for the reservations and also on the issues of the villagers.
- Organized many party meetings for the strong development of the Party and community.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- Krishna came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Krishna came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.