Jaswanth Gowda Anagani
Social Media Mandal Incharge, Vuyyuru, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Jaswanth Gowda Anagani is an Indian Politician and current Social Media Mandal Incharge from Vuyyuru village of Krishna district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 13th of November 2001, Anagani was born to the couple Mr. Gowda Durga Prasad and Mrs. Gowda Saraswathi, and resided at Kalavapamula in Krishna District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2018, Anagani acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the Teresa Educational Academy High School located at Kalavapamula, Hyderabad.
Shortly after getting his Schooling, Anagani entered the workforce by Setting up his own business, and Since beginning his career, he has also accomplished his family obligations.
CAREER IN POLITICS–
Anagani commenced his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His unwavering commitment and true effort in the year 2020, gained him the position of Mandal Social Media In -Charge of Vuyyuru from YSRCP and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
- Anagani was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- Anagani is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Anagani has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Anagani fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Anagani distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance. During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Ashok stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines. He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress. Ashok conducted a Corona
- Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.