Jangalapalli Surendra Reddy
Mandal Working President, Uranduru, Srikalahasti, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, Congress
Jangalapalli Surendra Reddy is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Working President of Srikalahasti, Tirupati district, the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 28th April 1980 to the couple Sudhakar Reddy and Annapurnamma in Uranduru village.
In 1996, Surendra Reddy obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Raja high school, located at Srikalahasti. In 1998, He completed his Intermediate at Government junior college, Srikalahasti.
He has his own Business Rice Mill. Prior to taking an active role in politics, Surendra Reddy ran his Rice Mill Business.
A career in Politics:
Surendra Reddy has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort to serve people led him into Politics. In 2001, he officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Congress Party.
He enthusiastically engaged in the party’s activities by contributing to every event as soon as he entered the party. He took part in party joining programs, and election campaigns gave awareness on voting, organized awareness programs, and said the importance of voting. Due to his active engagement, he was recognized as Party Worker and Social Worker.
In the year 2010, Surendra Reddy was appointed and took charge as Mandal Working President of Srikalahasti, from the Tirupati district.
The All India Rahul Gandhi Yuvasena was established to address various problems of youth. Surendra Reddy is an active participant of Rahul Gandhi Yuvasena and was selected as a Member of Rahul Gandhi Yuvasena.
His active involvement in the party, for the Public Welfare, made him promote Srikalahasti Constituency Digital Votes Cheif Enroller in 2021. He was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being a Cheif Enroller.
- Surendra Reddy even served as Social Activist in Uranduru village. Many welfare activities have been implemented during his reign.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Surendra Reddy has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood to the needy people.
- Surendra Reddy financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money Surendra Reddy provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Surendra Reddy’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
-He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
-Surendra Reddy came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
-An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
-When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
-The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.