Jangala Vijay YSRCP
Village President, Kambampadu, Vatsavai, Jaggayyapeta, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Jangala Vijay is the Village President of Kambampadu, Vatsavai Mandal. He was born on 12th March 1989 to the couple Nageswara Rao and Narsamma in Gokenapally.
In 2004, Vijay completed his schooling at ZP high school, located at Kambampadu. He earned Intermediate at Govt junior college, Khammam in 2006. From 2019-2020, he did Vocational Course at Venkateswara junior college for Typing in Court.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2004, Vijay officially entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. He worked as an Active Member and took part in every party welfare program. He has participated in the Madhikonda Padayatra on the way to going from Kadapa to Khammam.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Vijay switches over the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) when the Congress party merged into the YSRCP. He took part in YS Jagan’s Padayatra, Oodarpu Yatra. Vijay worked hard for the victory of the Kambampadu village. As a result of his efforts, the Sarpanch won with a majority of 886 votes. 11 of the 12 wards won.
Vijay along with YSRCP leaders campaigned door to door in the Municipality elections. He fought for the Agrigold victims and ensured that they were treated fairly. He cleared pension issues, water problems, road issues, etc.
The people of Kambampadu elected Vijay as Village President in recognition of the outstanding service and valuable contribution to society.
Social Service to be a Active Leader:
- Vijay protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He has actively participated in the programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Vijay provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Vijay demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
-Vijay rendered his service to the people of Kambampadu village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Vijay put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
జగ్గయ్యపేట నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే సామినేని ఉదయ బాను గారిని కలిసిన విజయ్ గారు మరియు YSRCP పార్టీ సభ్యులు
ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న కంబంపాడు గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు మన విజయ్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులూ
Vijay with Party Leaders
Pictures of Jangala Vijay
Born in Kambampadu village
at ZP high school
at Govt junior college, Khammam
through the Congress party
Joined in the YSRCP
from Kambampadu village, Vatsavai Mandal