Janapatla Raj Kumar
Village Youth Congress President, Papaiahpally, Venkatapur, Mulugu, Telangana, INC
Janapatla Raj Kumar is an Indian Politician and current Village Youth Congress President from Papaiahpally Village of Venkatapur Mandal in Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 10th of August, 2000, Raj Kumar was born to the couple, Mr Janapatla Shamala & Mrs Janapatla Chakrapani and raised in Papaiahpally of Mulugu district from Telangana State.
Raj Kumar obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Basith Nagar High School, placed at Kumarpally in Hanamkonda and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College, Hanamkonda, Telangana.
Raj Kumar obtained graduation with a degree from Master’s Degree College at Mulugu of Telangana State.
EARLY YEARS IN POLITICS–
Many political leaders who influenced Raj Kumar are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Raj Kumar is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In 2019, Raj Kumar commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC), which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of INC, Raj Kumar expressed keen interest and performed every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2020 led to his promotion to the Village Youth Congress President from INC to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for Society’s advancement.
Given the efforts being made for the development of the Party, in September of 2021, Raj Kumar was elected as the Friends Youth President in Papaiahpally Village.
Dharnas & Rallies-
- He fought for the immediate reduction of Bus charges & Vegetable Charges and inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause much trouble for the common man in Mulugu.
Rajkumar held a dharna in the village of Papayyapalli, proclaiming that the Mulugu crop fields had been compensated and that the government should enhance the beneficiaries.
- In order to get the approval to erect a bridge in the neighbouring town of Papaiahpally in 2020, Raj Kumar staged a dharna in the hamlet of Mulugu.
- Raj Kumar worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- He battled against the anti-government regulations on behalf of the farmers. He fought for the government’s provision of bank loans for farmers and notified Mulugu MLA Seethakka at Camp Office.
- On the occasion of the 75th Independence Day, Raj Kumar embarked on the Mulugu-organized 75-kilometer Mahapadayatra from Ghatamma Temple to Medaram.
- On the 11th of March, as part of 3rd day Mahapadayatra, Raj Kumar heralded Rakhi Poornami with Sitakka at Venkatapur mandal.
- Blood Donation Camp
In 2019, On the occassion of his birth anniversary, Raj Kumar donated blood for the needy people in Papaiahpally Village and donaated blood nearlly 42 times to the needy people through Sardhar Charitable Trust.
This has started by the Youth Members, with the thought of no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- Raj Kumar served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Raj Kumar is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Raj Kumar sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitisers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Raj Kumar assisted people by providing meals to them on following specific preventive measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Biodata of Mr. Janapatla Raj Kumar
Name: Janapatla Raj Kumar
Father: Mr. Janapatla Shamala
Mother: Mrs. Janapatla Chakrapani
Present Designation: Village Youth Congress President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Papaiahpally, Venkatapur, Mulugu, Telangana
Contact No: 9703751187
రాహుల్ గాంధీ గారు చేస్తున్న పాదయాత్రలో భాగంగా వారితో కదం కలపడానికి 30.10.2022 రోజు హైదరాబాద్ కు వెళ్ళి పాదయాత్రలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది
శ్రీ రాహుల్ గాంధీ గారు బీజేపీ ,TRS ల అరాచకాలను అణచివేసి ప్రజలను వారినుంచి కాపాడుకోవాలని, కాంగ్రేస్ పార్టీ ఎల్లవేళలా ప్రజలకు తోడుంటుంది అని కాశ్మీర్ నుంచి కన్యాకుమారి వరకు మహాపాదయాత్ర మొదలుపెట్టారు. ఆయన ఆదేశాల మేరకు,సీతక్క గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ములుగు నుంచి రామప్ప వరకు పాదయాత్ర చేయడం జరిగింది.
వెంకటాపూర్ మండలానికి కొత్తగా వచ్చిన si తాజుద్దీన్ గారిని కలిసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్ర కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రభుత్వ వ్యతిరేక నిబంధనలకు వ్యతిరేకంగా రైతుల పక్షాన పోరాడి, ప్రభుత్వం రైతులకు బ్యాంకు రుణాలు మంజూరు చేయాలని క్యాంపు కార్యాలయంలో ములుగు ఎమ్మెల్యే సీతక్కను కలిసి వినతి పత్రం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
రాఖీ పౌర్ణమి సందర్భంగా
మహా పాదయాత్రలో భాగంగా, మార్చి 11 వ రోజు రాఖీ పౌర్ణమి సందర్భంగా, రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు ములుగు ఎమ్యెల్యే సీతక్క గారితో కలిసి రాఖీ పౌర్ణమి జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
జన్మదిన వేడుకల్లో భాగంగా, ముఖ్యఅతిథిగా ములుగు ఎమ్యెల్యే సీతక్క గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి, రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
Born in Papaiahpally
From Basith Nagar High School, Kumarpally
From Government Junior College, Hanamkonda, Telangana.
Joined in the INC
Village Youth Congress President
From INC, Papaiahpally
From Friends Youth