Janaki Manichander Goud
NSUI District Coordinator, Shivampet, Choutkur, Sangareddy, Andole, Telangana, Congress
Janaki Manichander Goud is an Indian politician belonging to the Congress party. He currently holds the designation NSUI District Coordinator from Sangareddy, Telangana state.
Early Life and Education:
On 22nd August 1999, Manichander Goud was born to the couple Manik Prabhu Goud and Niraja. He was raised in Vajragada village.
Manichander Goud completed his SSC Standard from Daffodils High School, situated at Sangareddy. He obtained his Intermediate at Akshaya Junior College. Manichander attained his Graduation(Degree) from Tara degree college.
Soon after completing his studies, Manichander Goud entered his Professional life. Professionally he is a Businessman.
A career in Politics:
Janaki Manichander Goud has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort to serve people led him into Politics. In 2014, Manichander officially entered politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Indian National Congress(INC) Party.
He contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was recognized as an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
Manichander’s hard work for the party development is immersible. He worked effectively as Party Activist from Shivampet village in 2010, making him always available for the people of Shivampet to solve their needs irrespective of time.
He has been associated with the National Students Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress(INC or Congress), which was established on 09 April 1971. Indira Gandhi founded the organisation. He played a crucial role in the NSUI and contributed to all student-beneficial activities.
Due to his active involvement for the welfare of party and people, the authorities promoted him to the designation of NSUI District Coordinator from Sangareddy, Telangana state, hoping he would continue his services.
Manichander and Congress leaders staged a large-scale dharna demanding justice for the students who committed suicide due to low marks and demanded for re-conducting the exams.
NSUI District Coordinator Manichander demands that exams not be held during the Corona crisis.
Manichander and Congress leaders demanded that basic facilities such as power and quality food should be provided in the model school in the Mandal.
- As a responsible leader, Manichander also worked as a Social Activist in Shivampet village. During his tenure, several welfare initiatives were established.
- He raises voter awareness by stating that exercising one’s right to vote is one of the essential duties of a citizen in a democracy. By saying such things, he stimulates others.
- Manichander protests and conducts dharnas against the government’s decisions against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Manichander and Congress leaders have demanded that the government reduce the prices of petrol, diesel, and groceries.
- He organized dharnas and protested for the immediate release of fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- He oversaw village development operations such as road construction, water tank installation, drainage concerns, electricity supply, etc.
- According to the situation, he gave his helping hand to the poor, disabled, and Orphans.
- He informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- Manichander educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
- To ensure that no student goes uneducated owing to a lack of money, he offered financial assistance to the needy people in the village. Also, he contributed a sum to merit students for their further education.
Manichander’s Effort during the Covid Crisis:
- Manichander rendered his service to the people of Shivampet village even during the corona terrorising the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and contributed financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown. Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
- Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Manichander put his effort into serving people even during the covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
- Organized awareness programs on precautions to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone, and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity!!
Bio-Data of Manichander Goud
Name: Janaki Manichander Goud
Date of Birth: 22nd August 1999
Father: Mr. Manik Prabhu Goud
Mother: Mrs. Niraja
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) from Tara degree colege
Present Designation: NSUI District Coordinator from Sangareddy
Political Party: Congress
Permanent Address: H-No: 1-94, Old Grama Panchayath, Post: Shivampet, Village: Shivampet, Mandal: Choutkur, District: Sangareddy, Constituency: Andole, State: Telangana, Pincode: 502273
Contact No: 8077794440
NSUI జిల్లా కోఆర్డినేటర్ దామోదర రాజ నరసింహ గారితో NSUI జిల్లా కోఆర్డినేటర్ మణిచందర్ గారు
నామినేషన్ వేస్తున్న సందర్భం
శివం పేట కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ ఎంపీటీసీ అభ్యర్థిగా జానకి విట్టల్ గౌడ్ గారు నామినేషన్ వేస్తున్న సందర్భం.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర NSUI సోషల్ మీడియా కోఆర్డినేటర్, Harish గారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపుతున్న మణిచందర్ గారు
మండల పరిషత్ ప్రాదేశిక నియోజకవర్గం కు చెందిన వీర గౌడ్ గారిని కలిసిన NSUI జిల్లా కోఆర్డినేటర్ జానకి మణిచందర్ గౌడ్ గారు
పుల్కాల్ మండల్ శివ్వంపేట గ్రామములో ZPHS చైర్మన్ వడ్ల కాళిదాసు, వైస్ చైర్మన్ మన్నే మంజుల 9 మంది సభ్యులు ఏక గ్రీవంగా ఎన్నుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ పి. రాజిరెడ్డి, ఉప సర్పంచ్ నత్తి దశరథ్, MPTC కిరణ్ గౌడ్, మాజీ ఉప సర్పంచ్ నగ మల్లేషం వార్డు సభ్యులు మల్లికార్జున్ గౌడ్, కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు, జిల్లా కోఆర్డినేటర్ జానకి మణిచందర్ గౌడ్ గారు తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు
Young people must participate in formal political processes and have a hand in creating today’s and tomorrow’s politics in order to bring about a lasting change.
Democracy requires the participation of all people in formal political procedures. If a portion of the population is denied the right to vote or is disengaged, the validity and representativeness of these procedures are compromised. Although young people engage in a variety of ways in formal political processes, their representation is restricted.
There is a growing realisation, however, that the participation of young people is crucial for more representative elections. EMBs and other electoral stakeholders play a vital role in enabling young participation in formal political processes.
-Janaki Manichander Goud
Manichander Goud with Congress Party Leaders
Born in Shivampet village
Completed SSC standard
from Daffodils High School, situated at Sangareddy
at Akshaya Junior College
from Tara degree colege
through the Congress party
of the Congress party
NSUI District Coordinator
from Sangareddy, Telangana state