TRS District Vice President, Adilabad, Telangana, TRS
Janagam Santosh is an Indian Politician and current TRS District Vice President from Adilabad of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of February 1973, Santosh was born to the couple Mr. Janagam Madhava Rao and Mrs. Janagam Anasuya and resided at Adilabad in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1990, Santosh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Adilabad, Telangana, and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Adilabad, Telangana in 1992.
Later in the year 1995, he holds graduation with a degree from Government Degree College located at Adilabad in Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Santosh has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the political Leaders and in 1998, Santosh joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Town General Secretary to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Town President of Adilabad from BJP in 2001 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In the year 2007, As an Assembly Convenor from BJP, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2014 he was appointed by the Party as the BJP Convenor for the 8th Ward from Adilabad in Telangana.
In the year 2016, Santosh joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of District Vice President for TRS to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He has taken the initiative as a President from Arya Vaishya Sangam in 2017, bringing in excessive hours for the welfare of the people, striving continually for the development of society, and providing vitally needed services to the society till 2022.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the society, in 2020 he offered the post of IVF International Vaishya Federal District President from Adilabad as well to further enhance his responsibilities.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE–
Santosh has been used to being served since he was a teen. While pursuing his academics, he also participated in numerous development initiatives.
He is a fervent believer that everyone should respond to social service that inculcates a sense of patriotism in their consciences, and that individuals should continuously strive to influence others by emphasizing their responsibility to serve.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Rajasekhar established a Janagam Foundation at Adilabad and was acting as a Founder & Chairman to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him into a great man with humanity.
He was crucial in the establishment of the Vaishya Bhavan in Adilabad and endowed the Bhavan the required equipment during his tenure as President of the Arya Vaishya Sangam. Additionally, he made a financial contribution to the creation and construction of the Vaishya Bhavan on July 20, 2020.
Blood Donation Camp–
Santosh organized a Blood donation camp and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die of a lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Santosh has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the Adilabad.
- Santosh sponsored a 50-feet Ganesh idol in Adilabad, Telangana, on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Santosh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Santosh conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Santosh also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Santosh stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
ఆర్య వైశ్య యూత్ అసోసియేషన్ నిర్వహించిన కార్యక్రమంలో జనగాం సంతోష్ గారు మాట్లాడటం జరిగింది
కుట్టు మిషన్లు పంపిణీ
మాజీ మంత్రి , ఎం ఎల్ ఏ జోగు రామన్న తో కలిసి కుట్టు మిషన్లు పేదలకు పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది
మాజీ మంత్రి , ఎం ఎల్ ఏ జోగు రామన్న తో కలిసి పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పాల్కొనటం జరిగింది