Jammula Ramarao Naidu
OBC Cell State Coordinator, Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam-ii, Andhra Pradesh, Congress
Jammula Ramarao Naidu is the OBC Cell State Coordinator from Andhra Pradesh. He was a Senior Leader who has a huge Political Career and reputation among the people.
Born and Education:
He was born on 13th December 1968 in Visakhapatnam. His parents were Achimi Naidu and Singamma.
In 1986, Ramarao Naidu completed his schooling at ZP high school. He earned his Graduation from Andhra University at Visakhapatnam.
His determination of serving people led him into Politics. In 1985, Ramarao Naidu started his Political Journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. He joined the NSUI and has started fighting over student issues. The National Students’ Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress(INC or Congress), was established on 09 April 1971. The organization was founded by Indira Gandhi.
Rama Rao Naidu’s father Achimi Naidu served in the Congress Party immensely. Achimi Naidu’s political career as an active leader of the Congress and a disciple of Raghu Ram is an incredible effort. Achimi Naidu went on a 13-day hunger strike in 1973 to defend Internal Textiles Living Spinning Mill labor rights. Participated in a 135-day Indefinite hunger strike in 1986 to protest the illegal closure of the Living Mill.
Rama Rao Naidu, who was inspired by his continuous struggles, swore that he too would join the Congress party and uphold his father’s name and prestige.
He was selected and served as President of Anthergaon textiles from Government School. He fought tirelessly on behalf of the Student Unions over student issues.
He was elected as Town President from the NSUI. In 1989, Ramarao Naidu was appointed and served as District General Secretary of Visakapatnam and fulfills his roles and responsibilities by taking part in every party program. In 1993, Due to his active involvement in the NSUI, his struggle for the welfare of the students brings him to promote District General Secretary from NSUI.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the year 1999, the party offered him the post of District Convenor to discharge his duties and he was performed his assigned work by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
From 2001-to 2004, he served as District President. The congress party officials appointed Ramarao as OBC Cell State Coordinator from Andhra Pradesh and he currently serving in the position after being appointed as the State Coordinator, he expressed gratitude to the authorities for entrusting him and promised them that he would carry out his obligations correctly.
- Ramarao Naidu showed a special interest in Social Service for the welfare of the People.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Ramarao Naidu has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Ramarao Naidu conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Ramarao Naidu handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Ramarao Naidu rendered his service to the Visakhapatnam people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Ramarao Naidu put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
దివంగత సీఎం, మహానేత డా. వై ఎస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన రామారావు నాయుడు గారు
యువజన శిక్షణ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని మాట్లాడుతున్న రామారావు నాయుడు గారు
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ ప్రెసిడెంట్ రాహుల్ గాంధీ గారు విచ్చేసిన సందర్భంలో
భారత జాతీయ విద్యార్థి సంఘం తరపున ధీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న సందర్భం