District Secretary of SFI, Jannaram, Enkoor, Wyra, Khammam, Telangana, CPM
Jammi Ashok is the District Secretary of SFI Khammam. He was born on 09-02-1992 to Mariyadru and Mangamma. In 2008, he studied SSC at ZP high school, Jannaram he completed his Intermediate from Govt Junior college Enkoor Mandal. In 2013, he completed his Graduation from Eastjyothi degree college Kallada.
In 2009, he joined the Student Federation of India(SFI) and selected as Secretary of Govt Junior College from SFI. He worked as SFI Mandal Secretary Enkoor Mandal in 2010. In 2011, he becomes the Division President of Wyra from SFI. In 2012, he was the Division Secretary. He joined the Communist Party of India(CPM) party.
Ashok selected as SFI District Joint Secretary Wyra in 2014. In 2015, he worked at the District Center of Khammam. He becomes SFI District President Khammam. From 2020, he serving as District Secretary of SFI Khammam.
- Ashok is a Party Activist. He participated in Dharnas, rasta roko, hunger strikes.
- He did dharna in front of the BC hostel for Hostel admission should be given to every student who has applied.
- Ashok joins the TSUTF movement in expressing full support for the movement to address the problems of teachers working in KGBV schools across the district.
- Ashok has been submitted a petition to Education Minister Sabita Indrareddy & Transport Minister Puvada Ajay Kumar under the auspices of SFIAISF unions to set up a General University at Khammam district center, provide Rs 5,000 each to school, college, and hostel students, and allocate Rs 1 lakh for infrastructure in the wake of the opening of schools.
- He cleared student’s issues like Fee Reimbursement, bus facility, hostels.
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance, how to prevent COVID-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.